Beta Reader Group discussion

Critique Partners and Swaps > Reliable Critic Partner Needed

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eberton (new)

Eberton Olarte | 4 comments Hi everyone,

I am seeking a reliable Critic Partner for my YA Fantasy book.

I have a very flexible schedule and would like to swap chapters at time, not the whole manuscript.

The story is high fantasy and I would like to swap works with writers of the same genre, and with people who are really interested on working through the whole process.

As a CP I offer a fast turnaround with deep insights in the entertainment value of the story, pacing, character development, settings descriptions, and my honest overall opinion.

Searching for someone who can provide the same.

Currently working title: Aaron Glyder & the Star's Child©
Work Count: 120.000 currently (working on chopping that down).
Synopsis: Aaron lives an ordinary life at a remote area called the Praddo; a place his grandmother judge safe. He farms, study, try hunting, and care for his peculiar secret friend while troubling himself with queries he is denied answers for.
When a strange visitor put Nana under a deadly curse, Aaron leaves the safety of the Praddo and embark in a journey seeking for a Pure Arch Sorcyer said to be the only one able to cure her.
His path leads him to many of the answers he sought, and as the secrets kept from him are unveiled, his past and uncertain future began weaving one another, leaving Aaron amidst a battle against a powerful evil that reign the known lands. The same evil that has been hunting him since the day he was born.

If that sounds interesting to you, please message me. But just do it so, if you are really aiming to see this through.

Regards,

Eberton

message 2: by TR (new)

TR (elrowe) | 13 comments Sent a PM

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 11 comments Hi Eberton!

Your book sounds interesting. I have a teen fantasy. I don't know if your still looking for a CP, but if you are please message me.