Poldark Saga - Winston Graham discussion

TV adaptation > Poldark 1996 Film

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Faith (new)

Faith | 60 comments I was watching Britbox on my Amazon Prime and came across a Poldark Film 1996. I'm assuming that this movie is covering the books after the Angry Tide because Jeremy is a handsome adult. What are your thoughts regarding this film? I'm only five minutes in.

message 2: by Stella (new)

Stella Day | 391 comments Faith wrote: "I was watching Britbox on my Amazon Prime and came across a Poldark Film 1996. I'm assuming that this movie is covering the books after the Angry Tide because Jeremy is a handsome adult. What are y..."
Faith - This covers only The Stranger from the Sea. It had some bad reviews but some think it interesting to see this book dramatised.

message 3: by Faith (new)

Faith | 60 comments Thank you Stella!

message 4: by Faith (new)

Faith | 60 comments Clowance is a bit of a flirty fox in this movie!

message 5: by Stella (new)

Stella Day | 391 comments Faith wrote: "Clowance is a bit of a flirty fox in this movie!"

I can imagine Clowance being flirty. I haven't seen this film but perhaps i should buy it.

message 6: by Tanya, Moderator/Hostess (new)

Tanya | 640 comments Mod
I was glad to have had the opportunity to watch it. I didn't think it was great, but I did enjoy seeing the young Ioan Gruffudd as Jeremy and thought the Jeremy-Cuby bits were pretty well done.

message 7: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 41 comments I've been thinking about checking this out.