Cıтч øf Bяøκeи Søυłš {ᶳᵉᵐᶤ⁻ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ} discussion

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 493 comments Thank you. ^^
Alright, so what all should we discuss? I was looking over Li's profile the other day to refresh my memory, and I remembered that Li has a brother who was taken by the same group who had attacked him and his family. So I don't know if you wanted your character to know what had happened to the brother, if he knows anything at all, but thought I should just throw it out there just in case. ^^ Still don't know if the brother should be dead or alive. Should probably figure that out soon. >.>

message 2: by (╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ (last edited Oct 15, 2017 10:19PM) (new)

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 493 comments (Char and Li. Heh. That makes me laugh way too much. XD) That's what I was thinking too, because then Li would feel even more betrayed when he finds out, because then maybe he would have told Char about his brother and he never said anything (or you know, whatever we decide. XD) And yeah, that's what I was thinking, too. Like, he wouldn't be directly involved in what had happened but more just in the background, so he would obviously know what had happened but he didn't do anything to Li and his family directly? If that makes sense?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 493 comments That just made it even better. XD Rumors about what happened to his brother, you mean? And that could work. Because then maybe Li won't believe him when he says he doesn't know for certain and thinks he's just playing games with him. And cool, I never know when I'm making sense and when I'm rambling. ^^"
So what exactly should happen to make Li find out about Char? And should Char have gone to the bakery as a sort of regular customer before he caught rumors of Gavin/Devon, or should he start going only after the rumors?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 493 comments Oh, most definitely. Li is going to think Char was lying to him the whole time and won't believe for a second that he wasn't more involved than he was. Because drama. XD Ahaha, same. If my hands aren't moving, I'm not speaking clearly enough. XD

That makes sense. That way they didn't know much about each other beforehand and still need to form opinions about each other. Works for me. ^^ Is there anything else we need to discuss in depth?

message 5: by (╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ (last edited Oct 15, 2017 11:09PM) (new)

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 493 comments I'm looking forward to this. ^^ I feel like it should be pretty developed, that way emotions are really high and things become super tense. I don't know exactly how developed, though. Probably to the point where Li opens up to Char more than he has with anybody and even allows physical contact (like holding hands and kissing and whatnot since Li has a strict "no touching" rule)?

Haha, I come up with my own phrasing and just assume people know what I'm talking about. I'm hard to follow on good days.

Personality I don't really have much in mind, and I don't really want to dictate how your character should be too much, so have at it. ^^ As for age, I'm not sure. Li is about 18, so maybe Char is anywhere between 20-22? Since Li was about 14 when this all happened, so Char would probably have to be at least a couple years older.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 493 comments Yes. Li is not going to be a happy camper for a while once this all unfolds. (Aw, but now I'm just imagining a bromancey moment between him and Devon where Devon just awkwardly tries to comfort Li even though he doesn't know exactly what's going on.)

Ahaha. XD

Okey dokey, sounds good. ^^

Oh, okay. So are you setting it up so that Char wouldn't have much objection trying to leave the Resistance once feelings for Li start to get a little deeper? Oooh, what if Char tries to back out once he learns Li's history and realizes he was there, but maybe the Resistance threatens to go after Li again so Char has to see it through to the end? Or is none of that a direction you want to go in? Because I'm good with whatever we decide to do. ^^
Did you also have an idea for how Li finds out about Char's true identity?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 493 comments (Yeeees, bromance ship. It will be adorable and sweet and wonderful. XD)

When you say friends to turn to, do you mean people he recruits to try and protect Li? Ooooh, like maybe Li starts feeling that he's being watched and he starts getting really, really freaked out even though Char is just trying to help? Was that what you were thinking, or am I way off?

Ooh, I like that idea a lot. Because at first Li is in denial, thinking Devin has the wrong guy, but because Li trusts him more than anybody he starts to realize that Devin's telling the truth. And then later maybe Char stops by and Li confronts him about it and everything comes out and ahhhh dramaaaa. I'm already feeling the heavy feels.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 493 comments Ah, that makes more sense. So I was half right, at least. XD And cool, sounds good. And pfft, that would make things too easy. Though to be honest, if Char tried talking to Li about the Resistance Li would probably shut down. It's this magical thing that's even more rare than unicorns and dragons.

Whooo, I'm so ready for this. I'm super excited. XD

Is there anything else we need to discuss?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 493 comments They will both need the metaphorical hugs after this. Exactly. That's why it's so damn hard to find.

Yay. XD

Cool, I'm looking forward to the other half of this ship. ^^ And that's all good, there's no rush. Homework is important (even if it's a pain in the ass).

Oh okay, good to know. And I'm most familiar with she/her, but you can use him/his or them/their. I don't mind. ^^

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 493 comments The precious bean babies. And those chosen few are far between one another. One of the chosen pop up every fifty years or so.

Blegh, I feel you. School sucks. Do you have online classes? You mentioned discussion posts.

Thank you. ^^

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 493 comments The perfect being of balance. Though now I am getting some slight Avatar vibes, not going to lie. XD

Too much work and too little pay off, from my experience. Sometimes it doesn't feel worth the stress and the money. And that sounds sucky. I did all online classes one semester and I hated it. One by itself is plenty, though honestly they're just too tedious for my taste. I hope you get all your stuff done with as little stress felt as possible.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 493 comments I can't decide if you're being sarcastic or not. XD

At least you enjoy your classes. That helps a little. Though I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling so much stress and anxiety. I wish I could give you tips about how to not feel so wound up, but unfortunately I am still figuring that out myself. And that's fair. Plus I found that they want your discussion and response posts to be "original" but there comes a point where there's nothing left to be said that nobody else hadn't touched on already. It's frustrating. I'm sure you'll get everything done on time. ^^ What time is it for you, by the way? You said "tonight" and "tomorrow", so I figured you're not in the same time zone I am. It's almost 2 AM here. XD

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 493 comments Ahaha, don't worry, I'm horrible at tone as well. I'm just glad I'm not alone in my nerdom. XD

There are emotional support cats? O.O Well, I hope it actually helps with your anxiety. Animals are always great for that kind of thing and I'm glad they're making it more clear that emotional support animals are an option. ^^ Prompts or readings, I always suck at discussion posts. >.> Ah. I get it. So I'm not the only night owl. Woo. XD And that makes sense. My days get totally messed up because I'll forget that it's technically the next day once it hits after midnight.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 493 comments I haven't seen it in forever, and I don't know if I've even seen all of it. I want to revisit my childhood.

That's good. Like I said, I hope it helps. ^^ I like in-class discussions when it's in an environment where I won't feel stupid or awkward for speaking up. Sometimes if points are based off participation I speak just enough to earn the points but then never speak again because anxiety. >.> Sleep? What is this sleep you speak of? I have never heard of such a thing. And why did your roommate decide you're eating breakfast tomorrow? XD So if you never get to sleep then it will forever be that day and you will be stuck in time. Life goals.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 493 comments I watched a lot more tv as a kid than I do now. My favorites were Avatar, Teen Titans, and Code Lyoko. But Avatar is definitely the most iconic of the three. An absolute must see.

I like having discussions with people, but I always feel like I'm being judged or what I'm saying isn't good enough, and I hate it. So I just kind of sit in the back corner of the class and just listen to everyone else talk. >~< Sleep is almost as rare as communication. Oh, that makes sense. Well that's sweet that they're looking out for you like that. ^^ Ahhh, I know. Or the be stuck on the same day so that you'll have more time, and therefore get more done. That is also the dream.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 493 comments Nah, you just had a different childhood. There's nothing wrong with that. ^^

That sucks. :( I wish there were some things that didn't have to be so anxiety/panic inducing.
Sleep is very rare. Almost nonexistent. So many dreams, not enough time.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 493 comments I can imagine.

Haha, true, true. I don't like dreaming so much anymore (if we're talking about actual dreams now and not people's aspirations. XD)

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ | 493 comments That they can be. That they can be.

Cıтч øf Bяøκeи Søυłš {ᶳᵉᵐᶤ⁻ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ}

unread topics | mark unread