Enchanted Books discussion

Book Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lilkadykitty :) (last edited Oct 17, 2017 11:58AM) (new)

Lilkadykitty :) | 11 comments Mod
Help us decide what to read in November! Please give us some Ideas below! What would you want our group read to be?

message 2: by Maggie (new)

Maggie I was thinking maybe Wings (Wings, #1) by Aprilynne Pike
I read it like 6 years ago, in french, and it was probably one of the series that got me that much into reading. So I'd like to give it another try, it's really good! It's mostly Magical Realism with fairies and parallel worlds if I remember correctly :)

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (pawsfurbooks) I think Wings would be a good one. I'm game for anything that is classified as magical realism. And I can grab that one at my library :)

message 4: by BookAngels (new)

BookAngels (book_angels) | 14 comments Mod
Thanks for your suggestions since you both want to read magical realism it seems what about the new book by Adam silvera they both die at the end

message 5: by Grace (new)

Grace (BURTSBOOKS) (burtsbooks) | 4 comments I just read they both die at the end last week(or listened to the audiobook) I highly recommend! It's pretty great. Also always down for magical realism

message 6: by Elizabeth (last edited Oct 18, 2017 06:07AM) (new)

Elizabeth (pawsfurbooks) I've heard that book will make readers ugly cry .... I'm down. haha I'm really open to anything. Though I would like to suggest The Accident Season . The author is a fairly new writer but she writes so beautifully.

message 7: by BookAngels (new)

I’ll look it up definitely!!

message 8: by Maggie (new)

Maggie I'm curious, when are you guys planing to make the poll? Are you waiting to get a specific amount of suggestions?(just a question, don't rush anything out haha xD This group is new and I'm just wondering how it works)

message 9: by BookAngels (new)

We are going to put it out this weekend was trying to give people time to suggest but it should be sent out by Sunday