YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

The Savage Dawn (The Girl at Midnight, #3)
This topic is about The Savage Dawn
BUDDY READ:Paranormal/Fantasy > The Savage Dawn (The Girl at Midnight #3) By Melissa Grey-Starting October 18th

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Andy | 14623 comments The war between light and dark has begun. The sides have been chosen and the battle lines drawn.

After awakening the firebird, Echo is now the only one with the power to face the darkness she unwittingly unleashed upon the world…right into the waiting hands of Tanith, the new Dragon Prince. Tanith has one goal in mind: destroy her enemies, raze their lands, and reign supreme in a new era where the Drakharin are almighty and the Avicen are nothing but a memory.

The war that has been brewing for centuries is finally imminent. But the scales are tipped. Echo might hold the power to face the darkness within the Dragon Prince, but she has far to go to master it. And now she’s plagued by uncertainty. Is she strong enough to stare into the face of evil and not lose herself in its depths?

The war has begun, and there is no looking back. There are only two outcomes possible: triumph or death.

Andy | 14623 comments Ch. 9 (view spoiler)

Andy | 14623 comments Around 36% (view spoiler)

51% (view spoiler)

Andy | 14623 comments 76% (view spoiler)

Alaina (ameserole) Chapters 1-11: (view spoiler)

Andy | 14623 comments Alaina wrote: "Chapters 1-11: [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Andy | 14623 comments OMG I just realized I never commented about the ending but I swear I remember typing something out!!! :O

message 8: by Alaina (last edited Oct 26, 2017 05:08PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alaina (ameserole) Andrea wrote: "Alaina wrote: "Chapters 1-11: [spoilers removed]"

[spoilers removed]"

hahaha (view spoiler)

Alaina (ameserole) Andrea wrote: "OMG I just realized I never commented about the ending but I swear I remember typing something out!!! :O"

interesting...

message 10: by Andy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Andy | 14623 comments Alaina wrote: "Andrea wrote: "Alaina wrote: "Chapters 1-11: [spoilers removed]"

[spoilers removed]"

hahaha [spoilers removed]"

I think her percentage changes throughout the book, sometimes she's like 50%, other times 200% and sometimes 95% like you said hahahaha

message 11: by Andy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Andy | 14623 comments Alaina wrote: "Andrea wrote: "OMG I just realized I never commented about the ending but I swear I remember typing something out!!! :O"

interesting..."

So weird, must be Halloween vibes! I'll comment about the ending when you get to it and then we can discuss everything omg :O

Alaina (ameserole) haha yeah she's so weird in this book.

Alaina (ameserole) Chapters 12-22: (view spoiler)

Alaina (ameserole) Chapters 23-33: (view spoiler)

message 15: by Andy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Andy | 14623 comments Alaina wrote: "Chapters 12-22: [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

message 16: by Andy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Andy | 14623 comments Alaina wrote: "Chapters 23-33: [spoilers removed] "

That's a good question and I don't remember the answer lol.

Alaina (ameserole) haha well I will find out and tell you!

Alaina (ameserole) Chapters 34-44: (view spoiler)

message 19: by Andy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Andy | 14623 comments How much do you have left??

Alaina (ameserole) 30 pages :)

message 21: by Andy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Andy | 14623 comments WOOOOO

Alaina (ameserole) Chapters 45-epilogue, aka...
Finished: (view spoiler)

Alaina (ameserole) I'M SO FREAKING MAD. I CAN'T HANDLE MY EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW. I DO NOT ACCEPT THAT ENDING AT ALL!

message 24: by Andy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Andy | 14623 comments Alaina wrote: "Chapters 45-epilogue, aka...
Finished: [spoilers removed] "

(view spoiler)

Alaina (ameserole) Andrea wrote: "Alaina wrote: "Chapters 45-epilogue, aka...
Finished: [spoilers removed] "

[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)