What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance - older woman, younger man, sex club funtimes?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nevertea (last edited Oct 15, 2017 06:55PM) (new)

Nevertea | 1 comments Hey guys! I have been searching goodreads and my brain for days for this book and I still haven't had any luck. I'd thought I'd beg the masses for help because this is seriously driving me crazy (the tip-of-the-tongue feeling is the worst - who's with me?!)

In the book, the heroine is a few years older (?) than the hero, who is just about to graduate high school (I think the heroine may be in university, and is there for the holidays, or to get away from her parents). The hero is the younger brother of the heroine's friend's boyfriend.

The hero's family owns a bar where the hero sometimes works, and the heroine lives in the apartment above the bar for a period of time, which the hero visits as often as possible (if you know what I mean ;D)

I think it begins with either her moving in, or when a friend of the heroine takes her to a sex club where she happens to run into the hero and they have a hot and heavy make out session at the entrance etc etc when she tried to run away from him. In a scene after, the heroine attends the hero's high school baseball match with her friend and her friend's boyfriend (the hero's older brother) where he confronts her again (while the other couple is off getting a funnel cake) and they kiss against the car/confront their feelings for each other. There's a bit where one of his baseball teammates interrupts them, and she is reminded of their age difference (as his teammate actually look like a high schooler, not a sex-club attending god apparently).

The hero has a best friend (ex?) who goes to the sex club with him sometimes, and who he watches over or something like that. This bit is a bit blurry, and I might be crazily combining plots here though :/

Their affair is found out as they attend a sex club party toward the end which is raided by the police and they end up arrested (and on TV maybe?).

I'm not completely sure, but I also think that this might be apart of a series, where the previous book was about the heroine's girlfriend getting with the hero's older brother. I'm not too sure though!

Anyway it's annoying, since I can remember most of the plot, but the names, title and ending (though its obvs a HEA) escape me ARGGH! Some one plz save me.

Thanks everyone for your help!

message 2: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4132 comments Wild by Sophie Jordan maybe?

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37804 comments Mod
Nevertea, was your book "Wild" or are you still looking?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Wild (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Sophie Jordan (other topics)