Into the Wastes: Shattered Crown (RP) discussion

Out of Character > Chatroom

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fableknot (last edited Jul 09, 2018 09:14PM) (new)

Fableknot | 82 comments For roleplayers and characters alike to come have a friendly chat, or keep up with any announcements. Script format is preferred for any roleplay that happens in this thread. Alternatively, we have a Discord server available for use.

message 2: by Fableknot (last edited Oct 18, 2017 05:07PM) (new)

Fableknot | 82 comments Gah, I am so tired right now. Anyways, hello and welcome!

To all lurkers and new members, take your time. Hopefully, we didn't scare you off with all the stuff we have going on here. You don't need to know every single bit of detail about the world, and you're definitely welcome to suggest your own ideas. If you feel lost, we'll be happy to help, and if the roleplay ends up not working out for you at all, no sweat. We're all here to have fun!

The Main Storyline will be open on Friday or Saturday, depending on when everyone gets their characters up. In the meantime, you can explore, discuss, or even roleplay in our Side Adventures or Alternate Universes. I’m excited to get to know everyone!

message 3: by Fableknot (last edited Oct 18, 2017 05:48PM) (new)

Fableknot | 82 comments Generic welcome message aside, how is everyone doing this week? I know plenty of us are busy with school and whatnot. Heck, I have an exam on Thursday, so I have been studying like crazy these past few days. As soon as that's over, I'll be focusing more of my time on the group... until the next exam at least, haha.

message 4: by Miki (new)

Miki (ace_bunny) | 5 comments Ugh I'm struggling so hard with school atm. But tbh you sound like you're having a harder time than me! But I hope everything goes well I'm rooting for you!

message 5: by Fableknot (new)

Fableknot | 82 comments Nah, just regular ol' college woes. What classes do you have? I'm rooting for you too!

message 6: by Fableknot (new)

Fableknot | 82 comments Just finish my exam. It was... an experience. Anyone want to open a bar with me? I heard they make pretty good money.

message 7: by The Artist Formerly known as Antony (last edited Oct 20, 2017 02:28PM) (new)

The Artist Formerly known as Antony | 47 comments Let me see. I've got a chem exam monday, a math midterm monday. A history paper due tuesday. A german test thursday, and a presentation I haven't even started yet due in that class the same day. So I've been better.

message 8: by Fableknot (last edited Oct 21, 2017 12:04AM) (new)

Fableknot | 82 comments Damn. I’m repeating myself but honestly, best of luck! Midterms are terrible. Also, I apologize for the Admin account blowing up everyone's notifications! The roleplay has now been listed as public, and the Main Storyline should be unlocked tomorrow.

message 9: by Miki (new)

Miki (ace_bunny) | 5 comments My classes at school are basic classes I guess? they're not hella hard. I think the most difficult classes I have are AP Calculus AB and AP Studio Art :D. And I have an exam next class (like in 2 hours) so....

message 10: by Fableknot (last edited Oct 23, 2017 08:10AM) (new)

Fableknot | 82 comments Oo, Studio Art. Sounds nice! Treasure those basic classes. This week probably wasn’t the most ideal time to start the roleplay, but I think we’re all pretty understanding of everyone’s situation, and a majority of us have stuck through all of our slow days before.

message 11: by Fableknot (new)

Fableknot | 82 comments Halfway through the week, guys! Hang in there!

message 12: by Fableknot (last edited Oct 28, 2017 10:14AM) (new)

Fableknot | 82 comments Just a quick PSA: I remade Solecism Society into a New & Improved™ side blog, so I'll be following you guys with my main.

message 13: by Fableknot (last edited Oct 28, 2017 10:15AM) (new)

Fableknot | 82 comments Not to spam the Chatroom, but I finally binged through the entire season one of Castlevania. I have made a terrible mistake, because the next one won’t come out until next year! Why are there only four episodes?! Quality over quantity, I know, and money, but still! Grr, I’m upset that the brunette speaker doesn’t have a name.

The Artist Formerly known as Antony | 47 comments Never knew there was a Castlevania TV show. Where can you watch it?

Probably only four episodes because they weren't sure if people would be all that interested, and they wanted to test the waters.

message 15: by Fableknot (new)

Fableknot | 82 comments Netflix! (sighs) Pretty much. Animations geared towards a mature audience aren't really given a chance to thrive. At least Castlevania has been renewed for eight more episodes.

message 16: by Tessa (new)

Tessa (quilltessa) | 31 comments Castlevania is really good.

I will be posting again, once i'm out of college... because of Hurricane Irma they condense the work load and it is hectic. With Creative writing, then Sequa and Illustration.

I hope everyone is having a really good week. Halloween is coming up soon as well, Im going to be sailor moon from an Illustration I saw.

message 17: by Fableknot (last edited Oct 29, 2017 10:58AM) (new)

Fableknot | 82 comments Yeesh, I hope your professors aren’t too rough, after everything that's happened. How's Texas? Halloween almost completely slipped my radar. Might be civilian #4 again this year. I either want to go all out with cosplay, or go as nothing at all.

message 18: by Tessa (new)

Tessa (quilltessa) | 31 comments They are the same as always XD lots of work little time.
Im in college in Georgia XD I'll be back in Texas in Nov before thanksgiving.
I've planned on Halloween since summer but civilian #4 sounds cool.

message 19: by Fableknot (new)

Fableknot | 82 comments Ah, right. Irma hit Florida, and Harvey hit Texas. Sorry, my mistake!

message 20: by Fableknot (last edited Oct 30, 2017 05:31PM) (new)

Fableknot | 82 comments Monday has completely wiped me out, and Tuesday looks like it’ll follow the same pattern as well. Have a spooky Halloween, guys! And has anyone seen the commercials for Violet Evergarden? It’s been out for months, but I keep watching them because they’re so good!

The Artist Formerly known as Antony | 47 comments It's very frustrating to come into class expecting to get your midterm grade, but it turns out the teacher hadn't graded my work. So that was fun.

Never heard of Violet Ever garden

message 22: by Fableknot (last edited Nov 02, 2017 06:31AM) (new)

Fableknot | 82 comments Yeah, I understand grading can take time, but it can be pretty annoying, especially if professors are always late with handing them out. This semester, they started sending them to us faster, but now I think it's because they pretty much made it harder for us to correct any mistakes. Why bother to see if you graded properly if students aren't allowed to check the work anymore?

Also, you know that feeling whenever you want to write a story, but you know you don't have the time for it? I am currently fighting off ideas I have for three fanfictions, two roleplays, and two original stories, but it is driving me crazy. I hope to at least get the two stories down before the end of the year, then the fanfictions during spring, and start one of the two roleplays over the summer.

message 23: by Fableknot (last edited May 06, 2018 12:51PM) (new)

Fableknot | 82 comments Announcement: We’re making a short story! The rules are: Write as much as you want, anywhere you want. The story is about: Carol, Wyatt and Elsie, who are trapped together in a town in Lucan, which is controlled by the Armed Forces. Although they have very contrasting beliefs, they put aside their differences in order to escape. Supposedly, they get rescued by the National Revolutionary Front. It takes place a few days before the rebellion proper.

message 24: by Fableknot (new)

Fableknot | 82 comments Announcement: We've opened a Discord server!

message 25: by Fableknot (new)

Fableknot | 82 comments Announcement: We’ve moved all our operations over to the discord server, roleplay and all, just to make things easier for everyone. A new invite link is necessary to join, so here you go: https://discord.gg/cmN3hpK