Sword & Sorcery: "An earthier sort of fantasy" discussion

Promotions, Deals & New Releases > Helen's Daimones - seeks reviewers

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by S.E., Gray Mouser (last edited Oct 15, 2017 05:08PM) (new)

S.E. Lindberg (selindberg) | 2188 comments Mod
All,
As per my recent blog post... Helen's Daimones is being released now. It's on Kindle currently, with paperback versions going live sometime in Nov.

This was designed as a gateway novella into Dyscrasia Fiction.... but I'll need reviews to confirm. Also, I had a birthday yesterday and I whimsically offered review copies to anyone listening on Facebook (worked pretty well, but then I thought it was evil of me not offer that here!)

So...anyone interested in "ARC's"? Let me know by private message. I'd need preferred format and address (email or post).

Cheers,
Seth

Helen's Daimones is on Kindle!

Paperback version available soon globally.
Helen’s Daimones – the gateway novella for Dyscrasia Fiction. Helen and Sharon are orphans haunted by supernatural diseases, insects, and storms. They are your tour guides in this entry-way novella into Dyscrasia Fiction which explores the choices humans and their gods make as a disease corrupts their souls, shared blood and creative energies. In Helen’s Daimones, guardian angels are among the demons chasing the girls. When all appear grotesquely inhuman, which ones should they trust to save them?

Cover Art by Daniel Landerman 

Cover art creation to be blogged shortly.

Praise for Dyscrasia Fiction

Black Gate Magazine raves: “Lindberg is the real deal, a gifted writer with a strong command of language,” Joe Bonadonna

Foreword Clarion, 5/5 Stars: “[Lords of Dyscrasia] is highly recommended, though not for the faint of heart…” Reviewer Janine Stinson

Beauty in Ruins: “[Spawn of Dyscrasia is] as much a horror novel as it is a fantasy novel, but it’s in that clash of genres that Lindberg distinguishes himself. [Spawn of Dyscrasia is] a gorgeous, textured, intricately layered story.” — Reviewer Bob Milne

Dyscrasia Fiction story chronology (publication year):

Lords of Dyscrasia (2011)
Helen’s Daimones (2017)  <<<<< New to the Underworld? Start here!
Spawn of Dyscrasia (2014)
Helen’s Storm (working title)

message 2: by Richard (new)

Richard | 656 comments I like that cover, Seth! Very wicked!

message 3: by T.C. (new)

T.C. Rypel (tedrypel) | 122 comments Best of luck with this terrific-looking new release, my friend.

message 4: by Jason M (new)

Jason M Waltz (worddancer) | 297 comments Sweet artwork and cover, Seth! Nicely done all around.

message 5: by Jason (new)

Jason | 113 comments Congratulations on getting another one out there into the wild, Seth. It looks fantastic. Well done, sir. I wish you the best of luck.

message 6: by Periklis, Fafhrd (new)

Periklis (periklisbegzos) | 427 comments Mod
Congrats Seth! (also, belated happy birthday!!!)
I'll purchase a physical copy when it is released.
As I've also switched to audio books lately (mostly due to non-existent reading time), I think I'm renewing my audible subscription to enjoy the first two Dyscrasia books...

message 7: by S.E., Gray Mouser (new)

S.E. Lindberg (selindberg) | 2188 comments Mod
Thanks for the support!

@Periklis, I still have free codes for audiobooks. I can PM you.

Kathy Bell Denton is the actress who produced Spawn of Dyscrasia.., she will likely produce Helen's Daimones in 2018.

Sword & Sorcery: "An earthier sort of fantasy"

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Helen's Daimones (other topics)