Nora Roberts Groupies discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Nominations for November 2017 Book of the Month

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheery (new)

Sheery (wwwgoodreadscomprofilesheery) | 673 comments Mod
Hi Everyone,

Please use this thread to nominate a book you would like to read and discuss as a group for November 2017. We would like to ask that you please nominate no more than two books. Thank you! If you are interested in a series, please nominate the first book. This thread will remain open through June October 21st then I will create a poll for voting.

Here is a list of books we've read and discussed since January of 2014. We'd like to avoid a re-read for at least THREE years. We think that should be easy considering Nora has over 200 titles to choose from.

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Thank you,

Sheery, Jonetta and Talya

message 2: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Pompeo | 2 comments Genuine Lies

message 3: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 26 comments Table For Two

message 4: by Britney (new)

Barbara "Cookie" Serfaty Williams (goodreadscomcookiew1801) | 571 comments In The Garden Trilogy

message 6: by Agnieszka (new)

message 7: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Kline Birthright

Barbara "Cookie" Serfaty Williams (goodreadscomcookiew1801) | 571 comments Sorry, the first book in the series is "Blue Dahlia"

message 10: by Amy (last edited Oct 20, 2017 12:38AM) (new)

Amy  Brobst (amydali86) | 122 comments Calhoun Sisters, starting with Courting Catherine (Calhouns #1) by Nora Roberts
Of course, of you're like me, you have it in this form: The Calhouns Catherine, Amanda and Lilah (Calhouns #1-3) by Nora Roberts or any of the combinations of the Calhouns.

message 11: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1228 comments Tough decisions for me. I haven't got any of them marked as "Read", but two sound familiar. May have read them BG (before Goodreads).

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.