Goodreads Sci-Fi/Fantasy Authors discussion

The Whimsical Life of Iris Shuester
Free Reads > FREE PDF BOOK "The Whimsical Life of Iris Shuester"

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Emily (ehodson92) | 4 comments Hey all!!!

I recently published a book and would like some people to read it in exchange for an honest review. I can send out free PDF's. The actual cover is not posting for some reason but it should be listed under this link.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Here is a synapsis of the book:

Iris Shuester may come off as an artsy millenial who has a degree, working at a coffee shop, chasing a dream in the literature world, but here down in the pits of Portland, that's only on the surface. As Iris struggles to find her niche in life, she is regularly being haunted by flashbacks and dubbed crazy by the society she lives in. It could be due to the fact that she is slightly off in the head. It also may be because of her drinking problem and constantly hearng voices. Iris must make a decision soon for her fate, as she realizes the strange things happening around her may not be fiction afterall.

I also have a book trailer if you would like to take a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGSiQ...

If you are interested, send me a message on GoodReads with your email :)

Randall Moore (goodreadscomrandall_moore) | 13 comments Emily,

I'm interested in doing a review exchange. I have 10 titles published on Amazon and are listed on my Goodreads page. I'm in the process of finishing up 5 more which are not yet available.

The Falco Adventures:
Falco the Dark Angel
The High Fortress
The Roof of the World
The 13th Book
The Mirrored Room
Unholy Gathering

50s Noir
Faithless Heart and its sequel
The Noble Heart

SciFi
The Masters of Time and Space

Historical
The Brothers Tremaine

If you're interested let's exchange PDFs and post reviews on Amazon and Goodreads. My email is falernum@ca.rr.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Randall Moore

message 3: by Gene (new) - added it

Gene Zamba (genezamba) | 1 comments Looked at the YouTube trailer. I would like to read this book-- Gene91355@gmail.com

Emily (ehodson92) | 4 comments Great! Will send to you guys soon. Just finishing and editing a few things here and there:)

Emily (ehodson92) | 4 comments Randall wrote: "Emily,

I'm interested in doing a review exchange. I have 10 titles published on Amazon and are listed on my Goodreads page. I'm in the process of finishing up 5 more which are not yet available.

..."

Randall wrote: "Emily,

..."

Thanks for your patience. Will email my book tonight. My email is ehodson92@gmail.com would love to read your 1st book :)

Randall Moore (goodreadscomrandall_moore) | 13 comments I’m away from my computer until Sunday. I’ll send it then.
Randy

Emily (ehodson92) | 4 comments Randall wrote: "I’m away from my computer until Sunday. I’ll send it then.
Randy"

no worries thank you :)