What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Historical fiction army novel. Maybe Greek or Roman times; protagonist's friend is stabbed in side, willing to die, gender reveal.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Faith (new)

Faith (faithiswrite) | 2 comments i remember my parents putting on an audio book around 8 years ago that randomly came up in my thoughts today. but i barely can remember anything :(

all i know is that its historical fiction. i'm thinking like greek and roman times? and it gives me like shakespear vibes because i think it had something to do with a play. the main character is a youngish guy. but anyways the only large plot point i can remember is SPOILERS

that one of the main characters friend gets stabbed in the side and like is willing to die and stuff but they're like "we can save you" and like look at the wound and realize that there is a cloth wrapped her chest and find out that it's a girl whos been hiding to be a part of the army.

im sorry i can't remember any more but id really love to figure out what book this was

message 2: by Faith (new)

Faith (faithiswrite) | 2 comments it might be girl in blue by ann rinaldi but i'll look more into it since the plot of that book does sound familiar but not accurate to what i remember. at the same time my memory could be very flawed because it was such a long time ago

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33505 comments Mod
Girl in Blue by Ann Rinaldi - mentioned by Faith

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37834 comments Mod
Faith, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Girl in Blue (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Ann Rinaldi (other topics)