The Portal Has Opened discussion

Japan- Base > Uranus' Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Phoenix~They/Them (last edited Oct 14, 2017 02:18PM) (new)

Phoenix~They/Them Her room is a cell like room that has usually a guard or two guarding it, usually when she's in trouble by the guards she'd have her hands binded in front or behind so she doesn't summon a weapon and fight back. Usually the guards just taunt her on how helpless she is when in there

Phoenix~They/Them Uranus sighed as she sat on her bed, she was in big trouble, who knows how long she'll stay locked up due to punishment.

message 3: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 196 comments Mod
A guard walked over, with their face hidden, and relieved the two already at the door.

Phoenix~They/Them Uranus boredly sat on her bed, leaning against the wall with a sigh.

message 5: by Cait Sith (new)

She opened the door and looked at Uranus. "Hello."

Phoenix~They/Them Uranus looked at the guard, "What do you want?" She asked annoyed.

message 7: by Cait Sith (new)

She smiled and giggled. "I'm your new permanent guard." The woman stated, despite looking like a small teenager.

Phoenix~They/Them Uranus rolled her eyes and looked at the guard. "Don't care in all honesty." she said, then stared at the wall.

message 9: by Cait Sith (new)

"Well you're gonna care about this. If you leave your room, I have to go everywhere with you."

Phoenix~They/Them Uranus narrowed her eyes and said, "Now it just sounds like you're a creepy stalker."

message 11: by Cait Sith (new)

"Well it's my orders. Not my fault I like them." She giggles.

Phoenix~They/Them Uranus just scoffed annoyed as she laid down and said, "Go bother someone else."

message 13: by Cait Sith (new)

"Sorry but I have my orders." Kyoko said with a grin, as she removed her hat, revealing her cowlick.

Phoenix~They/Them Uranus sighed annoyed and glared at her annoyed, baring her fangs as a warning sign trying to scare her into leaving.

message 15: by Cait Sith (new)

She blushed. "You're going to use your fangs on little me?"

Phoenix~They/Them Uranus raised an eyebrow, startled that she wasn't scared, then huffed annoyed and sighed, closing her eyes to think. "so why were you chosen to guard someone as dangerous as me?" She asked.

message 17: by Cait Sith (new)

"I don't know, maybe I'm not completely human." She grinned and stepped forward.

Phoenix~They/Them "Or they're morons." Uranus said, looking at Kyoko.

message 19: by Cait Sith (new)

She walked to her and grinned. "So, we just going to stay in here?"

Phoenix~They/Them "Why do you ask?" She said.

message 21: by Cait Sith (new)

"Cause I have to go everywhere with you." She smiled as her cowlick shot up, straight.

Phoenix~They/Them She sighed and said, "My brother has a concert tonight."

message 23: by Cait Sith (new)

"What time?" She asked happily, as she grabbed Uranus' hand.

Phoenix~They/Them Uranus pulled her hand away and said, "Don't touch me." she sighed and said, "9:00 in the evening."

message 25: by Cait Sith (new)

Kyoko tried to grab her hand again. "Let's go then!"

Phoenix~They/Them Uranus' fangs showed and she glared at Kyoko annoyed. "I said don't touch me." she said.

message 27: by Cait Sith (new)

She giggled. "You're not going to do anything to me. I know you can't"

Phoenix~They/Them In a second Uranus pinned Kyoko against the walls and growled, "What makes you say that?"

message 29: by Cait Sith (new)

Her legs started shaking, but she had a smile on her face. "B-because you would get into more trouble."

Phoenix~They/Them "Does it look like I care if I get in trouble." she said.

message 31: by Cait Sith (new)

She kept smiling. "Then bite me!"

Phoenix~They/Them Uranus looked startled and said, "You are one strange guard, but first I must ask what blood type you are."

message 33: by Cait Sith (new)

"I'm blood type A Positive." She said with a smile.

Phoenix~They/Them "Alright then." she said, then sank her teeth into Kyoko's neck and began to drink her blood, not caring if her teeth would hurt Kyoko.

((So Kyoko was actually willing to let a vampire bite her. Does that mean she has a crush on Uranus XD))

message 35: by Cait Sith (new)

((Yes she does hehe))

Kyoko yelped a little bit and then grinned. "T-taste good?" She asked, as her legs started shaking again.

Phoenix~They/Them Uranus finished drinking from Kyoko, having taken a little more then intended and she wiped off her mouth. "Much better. Tastes way better then drinking blood bags." she admitted.

message 37: by Cait Sith (new)

Kyoko smiled and started to stumble. "I'm glad I'm tasty."

Phoenix~They/Them Uranus said, "Now I'm curious, no guard has ever allowed me to drink from them. Why did you?"

message 39: by Cait Sith (new)

She smiled and sat on the floor. She looked up at her, her face beet red. "B-because I've always liked vampires. And I like you."

Phoenix~They/Them Uranus sighed and threw a scarf at her and said, "Cover the bite mark up, if anyone finds out I'm in trouble, especially if Mercury finds out."

message 41: by Cait Sith (new)

She wrapped the scarf around her neck and smiled. "O-okay. C-could I ask something of you?"

Phoenix~They/Them Uranus looked at Kyoko, "What?" She said.

message 43: by Cait Sith (new)

"C-could you make me a vampire?" She asked, looking hopeful.

Phoenix~They/Them Uranus blinked and said, "I'd get into a lot of trouble, more then just simply drinking your blood."

message 45: by Cait Sith (new)

"I know, but please?" She asked, still looking hopeful.

Phoenix~They/Them "Well........fine." she said with a sigh.

message 47: by Cait Sith (new)

She grinned and stood up, while stumbling a bit.

Phoenix~They/Them "If I get in trouble, you'll have to tell them you wanted it." she said, creating a knife and added, "I have to give you some of my blood to turn you."

message 49: by Cait Sith (new)

She smiled and nodded. "A-alright. I'll take all punishment."

Phoenix~They/Them Uranus cut her arm and waited for her blood to come out, then she said, "Open your mouth."

« previous 1