Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

25 views
Book Cover Help > Cover

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ivars (last edited Oct 14, 2017 11:56AM) (new)

Ivars Ozols | 8 comments Is there some kind a way I can update or replace my book cover? I only made a small fix to cover models breasts completely with her dress.


message 2: by Sai (new)

Sai (saikan) | 305 comments Ivars wrote: "I only made a small fix to cover ..."
I didn't noticed that, when you posted that before for cover change. I thought you want this cover.
May be I should play more spot the difference games. :)


message 3: by Ivars (new)

Ivars Ozols | 8 comments Tim... Splaining wrote: "Working on it half done but dinner ready

Goodreads policy is to keep all published covers on the site, as users want to shelve the cover of the copy they have. Instead, we add an alternate-cover e..."


Tim... Splaining wrote: "Working on it half done but dinner ready

Goodreads policy is to keep all published covers on the site, as users want to shelve the cover of the copy they have. Instead, we add an alternate-cover e..."


*I love that you deleted that web link. This was some kind an error. I have now idea why it was there it isn't even a part of my description on Amazon.
*I followed your advice and accidentally submitted paperback second time. I hope someone will be able to delete it.
*I do not have that ability to change editions. How can I add my self as an author? So that I could change them.
*Book has interior illustrations by Abe Di


message 4: by Ivars (new)

Ivars Ozols | 8 comments Sai wrote: "Ivars wrote: "I only made a small fix to cover ..."
I didn't noticed that, when you posted that before for cover change. I thought you want this cover.
May be I should play more spot the differenc..."


:)


message 5: by Ayshe (last edited Oct 15, 2017 01:27AM) (new)

Ayshe | 3055 comments Ivars wrote: "accidentally submitted paperback second time. I hope someone will be able to delete it...."
I deleted it.

Ivars wrote: "I do not have that ability to change editions. How can I add my self as an author? So that I could change them."

Click on the "Is this you? Let us know." link on the bottom of the author profile page: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show... submit the requested data and support will send you an email when you’re approved within 2 business days.


message 6: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 3055 comments Hm, he wasn't when I looked.


message 7: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13747 comments At the moment, author approval seems to be instant (perhaps automated?).


message 8: by Ayshe (last edited Oct 15, 2017 02:49AM) (new)

Ayshe | 3055 comments Tim... Splaining wrote: "Weird, I double checked and for me it shows he is a Goodreads Author."
Yes, I see that he is GR author now, too. I meant he wasn't when I first looked at the thread ~80 minutes ago.


message 9: by Ivars (last edited Oct 15, 2017 03:14AM) (new)

Ivars Ozols | 8 comments Yes I became GR author after I submitted that post automatically :) Thank you!


back to top