Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Royally Entitled (Brides of Brevalia #1)
This topic is about Royally Entitled
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > Royally Entitled (Brides of Brevalia #1) by Melody Delgado → Start Date: October 17, 2017

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vicki (last edited Oct 14, 2017 10:58AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Please join Ashlyn and me when we read this book via audio because a friend of mine is the narrator!!! It's her first professional book and I must say, I think she is excellent!

Ashlyn | 2085 comments Thanks for making the thread!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments My pleasure.

Ashlyn | 2085 comments I started! I'm about 25 minutes in and I'm liking it so far. I thought (view spoiler) I'm going to try and read at least 20 minutes per day.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Fantastic! I’m just waiting for hubby to go to work. Let me know where you leave off so I can at

Ashlyn | 2085 comments Half way in the middle of chapter 2

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Okay

Ashlyn | 2085 comments I realized that after I said that, that I said the same thing with half way and middle lol

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Lol no worries!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I ended up listening and reading through ch. 4 and I'm really enjoying it so far.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments 10 Chapters

I wonder who is (view spoiler)

Prince Valdemar (view spoiler)

Anika (view spoiler)

Ashlyn | 2085 comments I have 32 minutes left until I can read your spoiler. I am trying to listen to it as much as I can.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments No worries! I’m gone for the weekend to my grandson’s wedding.

Ashlyn | 2085 comments Have fun!

Ashlyn | 2085 comments Chapter 10

(view spoiler)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments How do you like it up to this point?

Ashlyn | 2085 comments I'm really liking it so far. I really love these types of books, and your friend does a really good job with all the different characters.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I agree. I love it and I’m SO glad her voice isn’t annoying to me! Lol I’ve begun books & not continued because I couldn’t stand the voice. Cecily’s natural voice is so soothing. I’m very impressed with all the different intonations and slight twists on their accents!

Ashlyn | 2085 comments I've done the same thing. I feel like the first chapter, the cadence of the book was a little off. It seemed like the author wrote really choppy sentences that didn't flow nicely, but I feel like it got significantly better after that. I love how she does the accents for the Princesses.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Yeah, I know what you mean.

Ashlyn | 2085 comments Chapter 23 (view spoiler)

Ashlyn | 2085 comments Chapter 30 (view spoiler)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I'll try to catch up later tonight. I spent yesterday doing reading for the readathon. Today I have a movie date with a friend, then I should have about 2-3 hours to read, then a dinner party for my granddaughter's 14th birthday. My daughter texted me about it at 11:00 LAST NIGHT!!! My kids are SO bad at planning ahead, except for my daughter Heather. LOL Anyway, I'll try to catch up to ch. 30 today. I'm not even sure how far along I am right now..

Ashlyn | 2085 comments I know how that is. My husband and I just planed a trip for the weekend that we just got back from on Thursday night.

Ashlyn | 2085 comments I am going to try and finish this today.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Ok I might but not till tomorrow

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I meant to say I might finish it today too. It might not be till tomorrow. Lol

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I forgot to post that I finished, and you rated it so I assume you finished too. LOL

I really did like it a lot. I liked the characters and my interest was held. It wasn't a "page turner" like some where I just CAN'T put it down but I thought it was very good.

message 29: by Ashlyn (last edited Nov 06, 2017 04:59PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ashlyn | 2085 comments I completely agree with you. It was a really great story, and I really enjoyed it.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I'm glad we both liked it. Did you read any of the physical copy or was yours all audio?

Ashlyn | 2085 comments It was just audio.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I used just audio in my car or when cooking but otherwise I read with the audio.

Ashlyn | 2085 comments Which one did you like better?