1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Jack Frost and ᴊᴀʏ; ❝ Demons I get; People are crazy❞

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Cool, so can I be the kid who gets kicked out by his parents?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2441 comments Sure. I don't mind if you are the kid who gets kicked out.

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Great, shall we make characters?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2441 comments Also, will you post your idea into the topic as well?

message 7: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Sure! Give me a moment

message 9: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments
for some reason I want to do an rp where the son of a priest and a boy next door falls in love with each other and they're both afraid to come out to their families who are super religious. but they both get a big surprise when the priest accepts them but the other boy's parents doesn't and kicks their son out. I want to set it in modern day, but like 2014-2015 modern day, where it was still a pretty big controversy for people to be gay

message 11: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Yup!

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2441 comments Simple or semi-detailed?

Name:
crush:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

message 13: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Let's go Semi-Detailed

message 16: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Sure, give me a few moments

message 18: by j a m m e s (last edited Oct 14, 2017 05:05PM) (new)

Name: Benjamin Richmond
Gender: Agenderflux ( commonly uses she/her terms, occasionally uses he/him, sometimes uses they/them )
Sexuality: Homosexual
Crush: Asher, had always had his eye on something he knew he could never have
Personality: Extroverted, Friendly, Gentle, Caring, Loving, Charming, Trustworthy, Lovable, Adorable, Cute, and Very Innocent ( never learned about Sex and all that, does know what a penis and a vagina is thankfully )
Appearance:

Other: Family is super religious and believes it's the devils sin to be gay, hence why his older brother moved out to live with his boyfriend and why he promised his little brother that whatever happened, he was welcome to stay with them.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2441 comments ((Sorry about that. Shall we begin?))

Name: Asher (Cannot think of a last name for him)
Sexuality: Homosexual
Crush: Benjamin Richmond
Personality: TBRP'd
Appearance:
Other: Father is the priest and because of that his family is extremely religious. He had known that he was homosexual since he was ten. He had eyes on Benjamin a year after his realization.

message 21: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments He looks cute, so how should we start this? Should they be friends or just neighbours who talk occasionally? How should they confess their feelings for each other? Who starts?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2441 comments Thank you and will you start? I am flipping a coin for if they should be friends or neighbors. (Heads : friends and neighbors: tails) As for how they should confess, I am not sure.

message 24: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments alright they're friends...maybe they've been planning like this big confession thing as to how they want to come out clean about their feelings. Maybe one of them asks the other to homecoming, and they make it a huge deal, and maybe that's how they confess their feelings? Then on that night it leads into more and maybe they lose their virginity to each other?

message 26: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Hmm okay, and maybe after that they start going out and months later decide to tell their parents.

So would you like me to start or do you want to?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2441 comments I like the idea. If I start, what should the setting be?

message 28: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Maybe they can be hanging out, playing video games or working on homework, maybe there's some sexual tension going on, they could be at either house.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2441 comments ((Sure.))

Asher sat on his bed, working on their homework with his best friend sprawled out on the floor. They had been at Asher's house since school let out. "Hey, what did get for number three?" He questioned as he glanced over at his friend. Ever since they were ten, he had a crush on Benjamin. "I cannot seem to get the right answer." He added as he really was frustrated. "You did do it right?" He questioned.

message 30: by j a m m e s (new)

"Babe, I am working on like three different homewofk sheets, what homework are you asking me about?" Benjamin asked from his spot on the floor, he was working on his English project, a science packet and his math homework, and so he had all his papers and materials sprawled across Asher's floor. He would occasionally look up at Asher while the boy was not looking, he had had a crush on him ever since he comes to terms whilst in fifth grade, he had known he was gay since he was five, but was not able to comes to terms until fifth grade. He set down his pencil and looked up at Asher, abandoning his Science text book

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2441 comments
"I know." Asher sighed glanced back down at the piece of paper in his lap. "Our math homework." He stared a the problem, still trying to figure out how to get the answer. "I keep solving the problem and end up getting an answer of twelve but I feel like that is not the right answer." He added as he threw his math homework onto the bed and sat up. "Why do we have to do homework? It is not like we are going to be using this stuff once we graduate." He sat on the edge of the bed, glancing up and down Benjamin. He let his eyes stop at his eyes. "So?"

message 32: by j a m m e s (new)

Benjamin had to go scouring the papers that were all over the floor to find his math homework, he had already finished the one that was given to them yesterday but he had to do some other homework that he had missed while gone on that stupid bible camp retreat. He finally found it and overlooked question number three, "Unfortunately 12 is not the answer to Question number three, it's 26," Benjamin answered. He looked up at Asher and found that the boy was staring right into his eyes, he bit his lip and smiled softly, "Let me see your sheet, maybe I can show you what you're doing wrong," Benjamin said.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 2441 comments
Asher glanced away, reaching for his homework. "Here." He grabbed the piece of paper and walked over to his best friend. "And thank you for helping me on this." He thanked him. "I understand what the teacher is saying but once we go home, it is like mush." He explained as he found a spot next to Benjamin. "I would not mind if you could go over how I ended up getting the wrong answer." He added as he crossed his feet. There was something on his mind, but he was not sure how to say it. "Hey, would you like to stay for dinner? My mom is cooking a mean soufflé." He looked him back in the eyes as that was not the right question. "Anyways, back to the math homework."

message 35: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( Will reply tomorrow))

message 37: by j a m m e s (new)

Benjamin smiled softly and looked up from his friend's homework sheet, "I'd love to stay for dinner, and you somehow managed to divide this right here instead of adding it like you're supposed to do," Benjamin answered, and then leaned towards Asher, showing him what he did wrong. "It's an easy and honest mistake, our other friends made the same one, so don't worry about feeling embarrassed," Benjamin said.

"Awesome, I will inform my mom once we finish with homework!" Asher spoke after listening and trying to grasp what his friend was explaining. "Good, at least I am not the only one, right?" He chuckled as he stared him in the eyes. It had not taken him more than a minute to realize how close he and Benjamin were at the moment, he backed off and smiled at him. "Thanks for helping me, Ben." He thanked, letting his friend's name roll off of his tongue.

There was a knock on his bedroom door the second he backed up a bit. Asher knew the person on the other side of the door was his mother, "Come in." Asher called, sitting up; The door opened a second later and a head popped in. "Asher, your father called and said that he was going to run a bit later, how do you feel about eating dinner a little earlier?" She questioned before noticing Benjamin. "Hi Benjamin, it is nice to see you this evening. Would you like to stay for dinner?" She questioned as she was not aware of her son Asher asking Benjamin already." She stepped into the room, waiting for an answer. "I already asked him and he already gave a yes on staying for dinner." He quickly spoke as he tried to have his mother head back down and work on dinner. "Okay, good to know. I am happy you are going to be joining us for dinner Benjamin." She then closed the door and walked back downstairs.

message 39: by j a m m e s (new)

Benjamin was quiet for the rest of time as Asher babbled about whatever he was babbling about, he couldn't seem to keep his eyes off of Asher as the boy spoke to him. He didn't realise how close they were until the boy quickly moved away at the sound of the knock, he looked up when the boy's mother popped her head in and then stepped into the room. He let Asher answer for him and listened as the woman spoke, when she left he let out a breath of relief that he didn't know he was holding in.

Asher crossed his legs as he sat up. he glanced over at his friend. "Sorry about that, I could not help it." He bit his bottom lip and glanced back at the homework. "I was trying to get my mother to go back downstairs." He added just as another knock hit his bedroom door, "Dinner will ready in two hours." The voice spoke before going silent and disappearing down the stairs. Asher glanced from the door and back to his friend. "I was supposed to ask you something, but it can wait until after dinner...." He trailed off as he took his math homework and his binder before putting away. His best friend Benjamin did not know how much of a torture this was for him. Homecoming was coming up in a few weeks and needed to ask him. He did plan to ask him in the next few hours, it was exactly how and when.

message 41: by j a m m e s (new)

Benjamin only nodded in response and started to clean up his things, "No worries," Benjamin replied. He put his homework in his folder and put his textbook in his backpack, he looked up at Asher when the boy said that he wanted to ask him something but it would have to be after dinner. "Oh...well alright then," Benjamin answered.

Asher scratched the back of his head and sighed, "Actually," He stood up and walked to his computer before opening up the video. "Would you mind taking a look at the video and tell me what you think?" He questioned Benjamin as he needed to have him distracted so he could prepare himself. "I really would like another perspective on it." He added as he waited for his best friend to sit down in the chair.

message 43: by j a m m e s (new)

Benjamin looked up at Asher, 'video? Asher made a video? When and why?' Benjamin thought. However, he didn't complain and instead zipped up his backpack and then made his way over to the chair and sat down in it, "Is this a video for a class or personal usage?" Benjamin asked, he was a huge tech and social media nerd and so any issue relating to technology or social media you could really just ask him and he'd solve the issue. He was also a huge nerd so any facts you wanted or needed, just ask him.

Asher looked at him, "Just watch." He put the video on full screen and then hit play. He stepped back, watching for the vid to start. As much as he wanted to watch, Benjamin's expression, he needed to prepare himself. Once he had stepped back and out of view of the other male, he snuck to his closet. He made sure to hide the poster he put together just in case Benjamin ended up turning around and glancing at him. He crossed his fingers.

message 45: by j a m m e s (new)

Benjamin raised an eyebrow and nodded, "Alright," he answered and kept his eyes focused on the screen in front of him, he didn't dare look around behind him or around the room. He didn't know why or what it was about this video but it was entrancing and he wanted to watch the entirety of it, he wondered what was at the end.

Asher knew the video was almost over, so he opened the poster and waited for Benjamin to turn around. Just thirty more seconds before the video would be over. "Let me know when the video is over before turning around." He informed him as he waited. He really hoped Benjamin would have a positive reaction to the video and to what he planned to ask.

message 47: by j a m m e s (new)

Benjamin waved his hand in response as he watched the video, once it heard the end he was already on the edge of his seat, when the video ended he was grinning. "It's done, I'm going to turn around now," Benjamin informed his friend, he slowly turned around to face Asher.

Asher tried to keep his composure when he saw Benjamin grin. "I hope you figured out what the video was and what I might have planned to ask." He began, "so will you go to homecoming with me?" He questioned the other male as he hoped he would say 'yes.' For all he cared, someone who did not know them could think that they were planning to go as a group, but it was just the two of them. "And?"

message 49: by j a m m e s (new)

Benjamin laughed, "Of course I know what the video was hinting at, you're not really good at hiding things as you think you are, love," Benjamin said as he stood up. "Of course I'll go to homecoming with you, but what about our parents? They aren't too keen on having gay sons and my parents would kill me if they found out I was gay," Benjamin said softly.

Asher's eyes lit up as he walked towards Benjamin and hugged him only to release him. "We can keep this quiet until we can figure something out. If our parents ask, we say that we are going to go as friends, but we going to a couple, question mark?" He looked in the eyes, already excited that his best said 'yes' and they were going to homecoming. "Do you know how long I have been working on that video for this? Like two, maybe two and a half weeks but I am thankful that it was successful." He took his hand in his own. He stepped closer and pecked his cheek. "Thank you." He whispered to him.

« previous 1