Roleplaying discussion

Roleplaying 1+1 > Ella+Erin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) | 613 comments Mod
We can rp here

message 2: by Ella, Deputy Mod (new)

Ella (theneverlandgal) | 106 comments Mod
alright

message 3: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

What do u want 2 roleplay

message 4: by Ella, Deputy Mod (new)

hmm.. something fantasy for sure, maybe in the woods

message 5: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Ok you start!

message 6: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Or I can start because it doesn’t matter

message 7: by Ella, Deputy Mod (new)

Well I got to run but I'll start when I'm back

message 8: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Ok cool :)

message 9: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

((I’m going to go head and start and when your back you can go head—))

Selina looked around her golden blond hair going around her in response. She pulled her cloak tighter around her. The snow on the ground chilled the night air in the forest. This was her thinking spot. Her quiet spot. As a princess it was hard to find those. She looked around making sure nothing followed and but saw a glimpse in the corner of her dark eye. It was a young girl. Hunting. Who was she? She made her way quietly up to the girl—

message 10: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

((bump :)))

message 11: by Ella, Deputy Mod (new)

Spun around and her long hair whipped around hitting the Selina. Lila realized what had happened and said "I am so sorry, um well, what is your name?" She asked the girl. Lila sighed, "I don't suppose you are under a curse" She asked the girl. Lila sounded annoyed and full of sorrow as she said this. The girl replied with-

message 12: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Selina looked coldly into the girls eyes. “Firstly you don’t get to ask questions. Who are you?”

message 13: by Ella, Deputy Mod (new)

"I'm Lila Dan" She said. "I have every right in the world to ask you as many questions as I want." She replied with more force then intended. " I asked you a question and I would be most grateful if you would answer it. In other words a I mean, ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

message 14: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Selina smirked at the girl. Before the girl could press further she already had a dagger pointed at her. “Actually... I think I ask the questions.” Selina took this time to take the girls weapons and waited for her response—

message 15: by Ella, Deputy Mod (new)

"Really, oh look I know you are obusliey under a curse or else you would tell me. I mean I am not that dumb. I also am uslay much nicer, but I am annoyed and you will tell me if you are under a curse." She points at the danger" Really a danger, I have powers you idiot"

message 16: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Selina laughed. “Firstly I’m not under any sort of curse. I’m just surprised you don’t recognize a princess when you see one. And secondly...” Selina quickly put the magic stopping handcuffs onto the girl.” This will stop you from performing magic... and will make you weak.” She led the girl silently through the forest to the castle.

message 17: by Ella, Deputy Mod (new)

"Okay,Okay" you got me. By the way what kind of princess, goes in the woods. Don't you have some sort of ball to attend?"she asked annoyed. Most people would have got the impression that Lila hated princess, and this was true. But Selina-

message 18: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Selina ignored her as she led the girl through the woods. “This woods is property of the Kingdom. You can’t hunt here.”

message 19: by Ella, Deputy Mod (last edited Oct 23, 2017 04:26PM) (new)

"Well, your majesty, where are you taking me?" Lila asked bravely.i f it is somewhere in that disgusting castle..." She suddenly got quit. As if a scilet spell had differed on her.

message 20: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Selina kept leading her through the forest to they reached the clearing. The castle was straight ahead up the path. "I'm taking you in the castle and getting bringing you into the dungeons. Then I will find a carriage and you will be taken out of the dungeons and sent back to where you came from. Considering you broke a pretty big law, I'm going easy on you."

message 21: by Ella, Deputy Mod (new)

"Wait, what?" "I Brooke a law?" She was puzzled. "What are you talking about?" This is crazy. She thought. What law could I have possibly broke she thought out-loud.

message 22: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Selina smirked. "The Queen, my mother passed a law in which you can't hunt in the woods outside the castle. You are in her backyard. Luckily I'm going to help you and nobody will ever no. Just keep your mouth shut." Selina led Lila into the castle and into the front doors.

message 23: by Ella, Deputy Mod (new)

"Oh wow you are so stupid" I was not hunting. She told Selina. "But you can take me" Lila kept her mouth shut the rest of the way.

message 24: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Selina huffed out a breath. "You were in the woods. With a bow and arrow. And other weapons. Whether you were hunting or not, you are not allowed in the woods. Point blank." Selina led Lila through the palace and straight into the Queen...

message 25: by Ella, Deputy Mod (new)

The Queen's court. Selina told Lila to sit. Lila did. Loud trumpets played as the queen arrived. She sat down and banged a huge judge like hammer on the desk. Lila watched with great curiosity, was she at a trial. She thought out-loud. No one seemed to notice her until the queen said "Lila Dan, I am quite aware that you were trespassing on royal property." The queen said. Lila who had spaced out suddenly was brought back to earth. "What, no. I had no idea where I was I was just...". The queen cut her off " Just hunting". Lila was surprised why did everyone think this. "No, I would never hunt. I swear." Lila protested. Suddenly-

message 26: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Selina interrupted Lila. “Mother, she was not hunting apparently. She was just visiting the forest. Which I know is also not legal but I think...” The queen began to speak once again. “Yes you are quite right Selina. I think working as a palace maid will work off her punishments. Reason being is because I saw her other family members in the woods before. And have them fair warnings. Your family will be notified. Court dismissed.” The queen banged her gavel and walked away flanked with guards. Selina looked at Lila helplessly.

message 27: by Ella, Deputy Mod (new)

"I have no family" Lila called to the queen. "She glanced at Selina, "Well, thanks for trying" she said.

message 28: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

“Well let me show you to your corridors. You will be working there from now on.”

message 29: by Ella, Deputy Mod (new)

"Listin this is so not fair. I do not understand what I ever did to harm you are your family. I had a bow to practice archery. I need to be able to protect myself. I wold never try to break the law. Look I don't know how you lot punish around here, but I get the feeling it is not cool. So you are not to get near me or anything I own. I AM LEAVING" Lila told her

message 30: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Selina rolled her eyes. “I’m sorry ok? But if you leave, you will get shot before you can even get to the front door.”

message 31: by Ella, Deputy Mod (new)

"FINE" Lila screamed back. She stormed upstairs and heard a giggle. "Excuse me what are laughing about" Lila asked Selina.

message 32: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Selina sniffed her laugh. “Nothing let’s just get downstairs.”

message 33: by Ella, Deputy Mod (new)

She raced down skipping two steps at a rime. Selina lead her to a dusty cabin. "Is this my room?" Lila asked as she took her fingers and checked if the bed was clean.

message 34: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Selina giggled. "No. This is storage. You sleep downstairs in the palace. With all the other maids. Its two maids to a room."

message 35: by Ella, Deputy Mod (new)

Lila sighed. "fine, okay, whatever" Lila told her. " What is in there" She asked pointing at a door.

message 36: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Selina looked at the door. "It's the Queens storage room. Basically extra storage supplies for her office upstairs." Selina led Lila to the maids corridors and showed her her bed. "This is you bed. You will go down the hall with the maids in the morning to see what room will be yours for the years or months... To come"

message 37: by Ella, Deputy Mod (new)

"So you are not helping me? Oh well, I was actually beginning to like you as a person, whatever I don't know why I thought you were any different then any other princess." Lila told her. "I guess it is good-bye your majesty" She told Selina.

message 38: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Selina shook her head. "I didn't mean for you to run into the Queen. It was a mistake. But if you leave right now. You won't even make it to the from door before they kill you."

message 39: by Ella, Deputy Mod (new)

"Ok, keep thinking you helped me. You are a spoiled little prat like every other princess. Just keep thinking you made difference." Lila snapped. She slammed the door and left Selina-

message 40: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Selina rolled her eyes and waited. The guards would keep a close eye on this one. She was just glad she would be staying. "Lila. You will be watching my room. I'll try and put in a good word to my... Queen."

message 41: by Ella, Deputy Mod (new)

At least it was not that bad, Lila thought. "Do I get paid by any chance?" Lila asked.

message 42: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

“For doing a crime?”

message 43: by Ella, Deputy Mod (new)

"It was not a crime for the last time!!!" She yelled at her.

message 44: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

"I'm just saying that was how the Queen viewed it. So no. You don't get paid. You can meet me in my room in a hour."

message 45: by Ella, Deputy Mod (new)

" Meet you for what?" Lila asked a smile appearing on her face. She pulled her long hair back into a loose ponytail. Gazing sweetly at the girl.

message 46: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Elizabeth cringed. “Well um. You will be my... helper? Maid?? Whatever you want to call it. Consider it a blessing you are not helping my family.”

message 47: by Ella, Deputy Mod (new)

"okay I guess, thanks" She told Elizabeth.

message 48: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

“You can follow me to my room.”

message 49: by Ella, Deputy Mod (new)

"Alright" Lila agreed

message 50: by Erin, ☆Trusty Head Mod☆ (new)

Selina’s led Lila through the corridors and into her room. Selina’s room was vast and it’s walls were painted a soft grey. “Here take these clothes and change. Your hair also has to be pulled back into a ponytail.”

« previous 1