What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Blow
This topic is about Blow
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. In Love with friends former boyfriend? [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nora (new)

Nora | 33 comments Hey guys!
I am looking for a book I have once read. Here is what I remwmbered about the storyline:
There is this girl who had a crush on the golden boy of their town who happened to be the boyfriend of her friend. Everybody thought that he and that girl were the perfect couple.
He went to serve the army or sth like that. Before he left the heroine slid a letter into his belongings. She never thought he would read, also because she was embarrassed of it.
Fast forward he is back. He ignores the heroine which leads her to believe that he never read the letter about her feelings towards him.
But that day he knocks on her door and tells her that he has read the letter.
He wants to be with her but cant make it pupblic because everybody believes he and the heroines friend are the perfect couple. The hero works for the father of that friend.
After the town finds out about the relationship of the h and H everybody starts to hate the heroine.
This what I remember I hope u can help me find the book.
Thanks !:)

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34381 comments Mod
Nora, do you think your book is the same one being discussed in this thread? https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by Nora (new)

Nora | 33 comments Yes it's the same book

message 4: by Marie (new)

Marie (lousymarie) | 18 comments Hi Nora,
Do you remember the name of the hero or the heroine or the friend of the heroine?

message 5: by Nora (new)

Nora | 33 comments no i dont remember:/

message 6: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4162 comments Blow by Lucy Fall? I skimmed through the preview on amazon and it seems to fit.

message 7: by Nora (new)

Nora | 33 comments I think its the one
Thank u :)

message 8: by Marie (new)

Marie (lousymarie) | 18 comments Yes this is the one. thank you Ayshe

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Blow (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Lucy Fall (other topics)