Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Happy Birthday (City to City, #0.5)
This topic is about Happy Birthday
Serieses! > City to City series

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by B.D. (new)

B.D. Roca (bdroca) | 10 comments Hi, City to City (series), starts with a novella, Happy Birthday. Broken Sun, a novel, was recently added. On my profile page, City to City contains one book - the novella, Happy Birthday (with the old cover) is displayed. Click on the HB cover, and the link displays the 2 City to City titles, with the correct (black & white) cover art.
The problems are:
The previous version cover art that's displayed for the series on the author page,
The series doesn't show both titles on the author page, &
Happy Birthday doesn't have a series listing next to it (City to City #0.5 ??)
I'd try to fix this myself, but I know I'd make a huge mess of it. Tim...splaining quickly fixed an earlier issue, this is different fun stuff ;) Thanks a ton for your help with this, BD

message 2: by B.D. (new)

B.D. Roca (bdroca) | 10 comments Hi again Tim... Splaining! Yes, the title fix works, Happy Birthday now looks like it's part of City to City, which is great. I did set the new B&W cover to default as that link you sent earlier showed, so the problem must indeed be a caching one.
One last problem, on the author page, under 'Series by BD Roca / City to City' only one title, at this point Happy Birthday, is listed. Is there a way of adding Broken Sun, so that both are shown under that heading and it shows City to City as 2 books? Or would that be a caching issue?
Thanks again, BD

message 3: by B.D. (new)

B.D. Roca (bdroca) | 10 comments Sounds good. Thanks again for all your help, it's very much appreciated! BD