Disney Descendants discussion

• Boys' Dorms • > ~ Alex and Ari's Dorm ~

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1390 comments Mod
This dorm is for Alex(Kayla) and Ari(BubbleWaffles). Only these two characters are allowed in this room unless invited. Decorate however you like!~

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex's side looks a lot like his grans store it's all black with splats of bright neon colors and has dark lights that make everything glow he also has a science kit with glowing bright liquid and a lot of books

Alex was reading a book on his bed

message 3: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles Ari's side is painted with dark purple, like one of his eyes, with glowing yellow spots, like his other eye. He has a trunk filled with his black hoodies with black and white garments. He has a pair of black boots next to the trunk that he wears occasionally. His bed is a white, leaving it open to future painting.

Ari was on his bed taking a cat nap invisibly, all you can see is his smile.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex finally looked up and was started at the smile on the other bed

message 5: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles Ari was snoring quietly, it was rather cute, but he was just really tired from the journey here, after all, he was still a young cat.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex looked back on his book he wonders when his roommate would get here and then he heard snoring " um hello" Alex said

message 7: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles Ari yawned, waking up and appearing. "Yes?" He asked. He wondered what was so important that his roommate would have to wake him up.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

" ahh what how did. You weren't and now. How did you do that" Alex asked

message 9: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles "I'm the son of the Cheshire cat." It was a thing that Ari didn't really like mentioning, as some people still thought that he should've been on the isle.

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 15, 2017 06:05PM) (new)

" oh I'm sorry for waking you Alex said "I'm the son of drazela " Alex said

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

" you know the uh stepsister " Alex said not wanting to call his mother evil

message 12: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles "That's okay. And you shouldn't let your parents define you." Ari replied.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

" ya sorry about waking you I didn't realise that you could turn invisible " Alex said

message 14: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles "That's fine" Ari smiled. He was a curious mind as well.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

" any way if you want you can go back to sleep " Alex said and smiled

message 16: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles "Thanks." Ari closed his eyes and fell asleep quickly.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex went back to his book