The Portal Has Opened discussion

Japan- Base > Haruka's room

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Phoenix~They/Them This is where Haruka spends most of her time, hiding from everyone else and refusing to leave, even if her brother tries to get her to leave. Its temperature is at -20 so anyone visiting usually wears a jacket or uses heat powers to stay warm.

Phoenix~They/Them Haruka sat in her room in the corner reading a book, she had shut and locked herself in the room, refusing to answer anyone who knocks unless its her brother. She hummed to herself as she flipped through the pages, letting the frost crawl on the spin of her book, she liked being alone, she didn't have to worry about people going against her, but she also enjoyed having company with her brother.

message 3: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 45 comments Izunu knocked on her door as he had a warm bag stuffed under his shirt. He was looking around making sure no one could see him as he whispered." The fox has returned to the hole." He said waiting on his sister as he hated the game she had him play with her, but since it was for her. He would do anything.

Phoenix~They/Them Haruka looked up from her book and placed her bookmark in it and walked towards the door. With a click she unlocked the door and opened her room, letting out a blast of cold air as she greeted Izunu, "Big brother." she said cheerfully as she hugged him.

message 5: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 45 comments Izunu stopped her for a sec, He warmed up the room a bit as he walked in." ok, i have what you asked for." He said pulling out the warm bag from underneath his shirt. It was a mcdonald's bag with her favorite meals in it. He just got a large thing of fries, but the food was for his sister.

Phoenix~They/Them "Thanks big brother." she said as she closed the door and relocked it with a smile and took the McDonald's bag happily and hugged him again.

message 7: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 45 comments Izunu smiled and hugged his sister back as he rubbed her head. He also pulled some small books from his pockets." I brought you a small gift." He said smiling as he stacked them with her other books.

Phoenix~They/Them Haruka smiled and began to eat, her food instantly becoming cold as she took a bite. "Thanks Izunu, your the best." she said, sitting crosslegged on the ground. "What's McDonald's like?" She asked.

message 9: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 45 comments "Its a very warm place, unlike where we grew up. You can watch as the workers prepare your meals and serve them to you hot and ready." He said smiling as he held haruka in his lap to help her eat. He had to do this all the time or else nothing would be eaten. He kept the food warm with a little once of fox fire as he patted his sister's head again.

Phoenix~They/Them Haruka smiled and kept eating in silence before saying, "That sounds great, but I like it here since I don't have to deal with those people or people in general, plus I can't be in places that's too warm or I'll pass out." she smiled and said, "Hot food doesn't effect me since it's already cold by the time I eat." she giggled a bit as she continued to eat, then she looked at Izunu cheerfully.

message 11: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 45 comments "I know, why do you think i give it foxfire. It's so you can have that small felling of warmth in your stomach." He said smiling as he leaned back onto the floor with her still on his lap. He closed his eyes as he took a power nap.

Phoenix~They/Them Haruka had finished her meal when she noticed that Izunu was taking a power nap. She yawned, realizing she was tired before she laid down besides Izunu and fell asleep, not bothering to sleep in her bed.

message 13: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 45 comments Izunu woke from his nap in about thirty minutes. To him the room was fine, but to others it would be a freezing tundra. He noticed his sister clinging to him and smiled as he slowly got up. Since his sister was clinging to him, he didn't have any other choice but to set her on her bed.

Phoenix~They/Them Haruka curled up a bit, now on the bed but after a few minutes she moved around, she was having a nightmare of before she came here.

message 15: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 45 comments Izunu curled up with her as his nine tails wrapped around her." Haruka... It's izunu, your brother." He whispered into her ear as he kept her covered in his body.

Phoenix~They/Them Haruka stopped moving and quietly mumbled his name once he heard him speak and slowly opened her eyes with a yawn. "Izunu." she said.

message 17: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 45 comments She only saw his face and felt his tails around her." Another night mare?" He asked smiling as he pet her behind her ears. He made sure not to pet to hard or it might hurt her.

Phoenix~They/Them Haruka nodded and said, "Yes. Its of before we arrived here, when we where chased out of our land." Tears appeared in her eyes as she spoke.

message 19: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 45 comments He wiped them away as they became droplets of ice once they left her body. He held her against his chest as he started humming a soft lullaby from there childhood. He had asked their mother to teach it to him.

Phoenix~They/Them Haruka softly smiled and leaned up against him and said, "Do you miss it. Our home, our people?" she looked at Izunu as she spoke.

message 21: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 45 comments "I was the only one that didn't look like mom and dad.... I was an outcast, I do miss it, but at the same time, i do not." He explained to her as he held her close.

Phoenix~They/Them Haruka hugged Izunu and said, "I do though. This place is different and some of the soldiers here are mean, that's part of the reason I stay in this room."

message 23: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 45 comments "Do you really want to go back, i could open the gate for a few seconds. But i don't know what would happen to me." He stated since he couldn't leave.

Phoenix~They/Them "I-I'm fine. Home is wherever my family is, which means since you're here then home is here. I don't wanna be alone." Haruka said, smiling a bit "I'd rather be here with you Izunu then go back and be alone." She said.

message 25: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 45 comments Izunu smiled and kissed her forehead reassuring her." I'm not leaving sis, it's my job to take care of you." He said smiling as he would be her big brother for as long as she needed him.

Phoenix~They/Them Haruka smiled and hugged Izunu happily "Thanks big brother." She said happily.

Phoenix~They/Them ((Sorry if its short))

Phoenix~They/Them ((We should to make this RP more replyable have two guards drag Haruka out of her room since she's in there 24/7 and hurt her in the process :D))

message 29: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 45 comments Izunu smiled until there was a knock on the door. He got up to check it out as he warmed up the entrance. Once it was warm enough, he opened the door for them as he noticed it was some of the human guardsmen as they had clip boards." How may i help you sirs?"

Phoenix~They/Them Haruka looked at Izunu and watched as he got up. Then looked at the guards confused and said, "What do they want big brother?" She stood up and walked to Izunu.

message 31: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 45 comments "As long as i work for her, she doesn't have to leave her room, Hey! You can't come in here." He said as a guard brushed past him into the room. He walked towards haruka as he went to grab her hand.

Phoenix~They/Them Haruka squeaked as her hand was grabbed and she tried slipping out of the strong grip of the man but was unable to. "L-let me go." She said fearfully, she hated anyone other then Izunu grabbing her hand and he was more gentle when grabbing her hand.

message 33: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 45 comments "You need to go outside." The guard said as the other one restrained izunu. Izunu mouthed to her to not use her powers, he would hold her once they got outside. He let the guy take him outside as the other guard dragged haruka by her hand.

Phoenix~They/Them Haruka bit her lip and followed silently. Once she was outside the air around her dropped to maintain her so she wouldn't pass out. Haruka looked at Izunu and bit her lips silently. "I don't like it outside." She complained, she hated the heat of being outside and it exhausted her to freeze the air around her to the suitable temperature.

message 35: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 45 comments //wanna move to a different thread

Phoenix~They/Them ((Sure.))

message 37: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 45 comments //you decide the thread//

Phoenix~They/Them ((Common area))

message 39: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 45 comments ok you postt//