The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Echo (Kate Redman Mysteries, #6)
This topic is about Echo
Book Hunting / Recommendations > Kate Redmen series

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steven (new) - added it

Steven Moore I just finished #6 in this series. I'll be writing a review on my blog, but I'd like to recommend it here. This one has an important theme, but the entire series is interesting and entertaining, especially for readers who love British mystery. Yes, I'm a writer, but no, I'm not Celina Grace. She doesn't know me from Adam...or Steve.
r/Steve Moore

message 2: by Nancy, Co-Moderator (new)

Nancy Oakes (quinnsmom) | 9139 comments Mod
Steven wrote: "I just finished #6 in this series. I'll be writing a review on my blog, but I'd like to recommend it here. This one has an important theme, but the entire series is interesting and entertaining, es..."

I've never heard of this author -- is she relatively new? I mean, given the fact that this book is sixth in the series.

message 3: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (tom471) | 1554 comments I have 4 books in this series on my kindle, purchased free on flash sales. I haven't read any.

message 4: by Skye (new)

Skye | 2105 comments Thomas, another neat picture.

message 5: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (tom471) | 1554 comments Thanks Skye

message 6: by Skye (new)

Skye | 2105 comments You and your wife look so happy and so compatible!!!

message 7: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (tom471) | 1554 comments Thanks we are happy and married 47 years.

message 8: by Skye (new)

Skye | 2105 comments That is simply amazing and wonderful, Thomas!

message 9: by Steven (new) - added it

Steven Moore Nancy, I hadn't heard of her either. So many good books and good authors...and it's always a pleasure to discover a new one, right? And I wish I had more time to help them out so they are known.
I've had a love affair with British mysteries since reading Christie's books in the 7th and 8th grade. (My most recent book is an homage to Christie and her great characters, Marple and Poirot.)
r/Steve

message 10: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (tom471) | 1554 comments Skye wrote: "That is simply amazing and wonderful, Thomas!"

Thanks