Glissenwood School for the Gifted {Semi lit/literate RP} discussion

FyrrisWing Dormitory > Dorm room: River and Guinevere

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 1036 comments Mod
((This dorm is for River and Guinevere. Visitors are allowed))

message 2: by River left. (new)

River left. (riverthechild) | 68 comments River walked in and plopped on her bed, wondering when her roomy would get here, "Apparently her name is Guinevere Cardinal" she said to herself.

She looked at her familiar, Karma playing on the floor, so River crouched on the floor and pet Karma, "Heh, this is gonna be fun, isn't it, Karma?"

message 3: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) "You'll be fine!" spoke Lily, her hands perched delicately on Jensen's small shoulders. "If you say so.." muttered Jensen, looking down at the floor. Jensen's gaze then lifted back up to her younger sisters. "Thank's for helping me pack and stuff, I'll see you at lunch!" Chirped Jensen, her mood slightly lifted. "Alright then, See you!" said Lily, pulling Jensen into a hug. "Bye!" Said Jensen, pulling away and reaching down to the floor to grab the handle of her suitcase. She swung her backpack over her shoulder and stepped quietly towards the door. Jensen turned the door knob and stepped inside, closing the door softly behind her. She pushed up her glasses, seeing her new roommate, crouched on the floor. "H-Hello!" she chirped, "I'm Jensen. You must be River, correct?" she asked, setting her bags down on the opposite bed and sitting down, the mattress slightly sinking under her minor weight.

message 4: by River left. (new)

River left. (riverthechild) | 68 comments River nodded, while Karma barked at Jensen, "Yes great to meet you" she nelt down and pet her familiar.

message 5: by River left. (new)

River left. (riverthechild) | 68 comments "UGH that was way too formal" she thought, "Umm... I normally try not to be this formal...hehe" she said out loud while rubbing the back of her neck.

message 6: by River left. (new)

River left. (riverthechild) | 68 comments She stood up, "Guinevere, right?"

message 7: by River left. (new)

River left. (riverthechild) | 68 comments River wrote: "River nodded, while Karma barked at Jensen, "Yes great to meet you" she nelt down and pet her familiar."

((i ment Guinevere

message 8: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) "That's quite alright!" exclaimed Jensen, brushing a lock of pastel pink hair out of her eyes. She pushed up her glasses and gazed down at the floor. "It's Jensen, please refrain from calling me Guinevere.." she mumbled. Jensen absolutely hated her first name, since she was named after her mother, whom was a terrible person and Jensen hated her with every fiber of her being. "Oh, just as a heads up, My sister might pop in at random moments, just so you know!" she said. Lily was somewhat famous around the school. Famous for being quite the trouble maker, and just frankly being a gigantic bitch. Then again, most people didn't really know her like Jensen did.

message 9: by River left. (new)

River left. (riverthechild) | 68 comments River nodded,"Ok Jensen" Karma licked Jensen's leg, "Oh, yeah, this is Karma." she called her familiar, "Karma! Come here girl!"

message 10: by River left. (new)

River left. (riverthechild) | 68 comments Karma ran over to her owner, River felt awkward in the silence. Then, she felt a twinge of pain on her side, blood soaked threw her sweater, *Damn! This wound won't let up!* she thought

message 11: by River left. (new)

River left. (riverthechild) | 68 comments She looked down at her wound, while putting pressure on it with her hands, "Umm.... excuse me for a sec." She ran to the bathroom, blood oozing threw her sweater, "Oh fuck" she whispered to herself

message 12: by River left. (new)

River left. (riverthechild) | 68 comments River ran out of her dorm and into the garden.