The Perks Of Being A Book Addict discussion

Lost in the Shadows
This topic is about Lost in the Shadows
My novel is free this weekend (Kindle format)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

J.S. My novel is free for Kindle download this weekend (Saturday and Sunday, Oct 14-15 - or it's always available on Kindle Unlimited). I'm trying to get more reviews but it's not required. Thanks.

https://www.amazon.com/Lost-Shadows-J...

J.S. It's not uncommon for people to go missing in a vast and wild place like Alaska. But in a rainy forest just south of Juneau, it seems to happen more often than usual.

'Don't go hiking in the woods around Shadow Creek.' That's what parents in the small town of Kane have told their teenagers for nearly a hundred years. Because if ever a place deserves its name, Shadow Creek does. The trees grow taller and closer together than elsewhere, casting the forest into deep gloom. Ferns and shrubs seem to swallow trails and mosses cover everything else.

Shadow Creek is a beautiful and tempting place, but there's also something menacing about it. Everyone in town knows the story of the Witch of Shadow Creek, although few suspect it's anything more than "just a story."

When Jack Strader and his dad move from California to reopen the Shadow Creek Lodge, they're just looking for a change – a change of scenery, and a change of pace. But Jack's about to find out that Shadow Creek is a place where the border between this world and the next is sometimes thin.

J.S. I just want to say thank you to everyone who downloaded my book.