What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA book, realistic fiction, girl grows up & church sign gets changed

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Blackburn (hblackburn) | 2 comments I'm thinking of a book I read in the 2000s - It was a realistic fiction novel about a girl with a hippie mom (?) whose dad murders the husband of a woman he's having an affair with and puts her body in his car trunk (or is it the woman's body?) and also I just remember that this local church sign kept getting changed mysteriously into puns and it turned out to be these cute little old ladies. There may be a scene where she's in a boat during a lightning storm at the end? Or she is driving away down the road? There might be a romantic interest but I don't remember. This book started a long-time obsession with punny church signs for me, so I would love to remember what it is! Title might have something like "Queen of" in it? something to do with queen... I think the cover had some green and pink on it, maybe white background? Thanks!

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Blackburn (hblackburn) | 2 comments https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

The Queen of Everything! Loved it!

message 3: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 20127 comments Glad you found it!

The Queen of Everything for the trackable link.