Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

W. Somerset Maugham
This topic is about W. Somerset Maugham
Adding New Books > Unable to add an Edition to a book

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Poornima (new)

Poornima | 12 comments Hello,

I attempted to add an edition of W. Somerset Maugham's book, Sixty-five short stories (isbn 0905712692), a 1988 reprint of the first edition of 1976 published by Heinemmen/Octopus but apparently a book under the title 'selected works' by the same author exists in the goodreads database. However, that entry has no information whatsoever except for the isbn.

I wish for someone to help clear this confusion so that we can set the info right! :)

Thanks in advance!
Poornima

message 2: by Poornima (new)

Poornima | 12 comments Oh, and I tried to edit that other entry but couldn't. Hence the above message..

message 3: by Empress (new)

Empress (the_empress) Poornima wrote: "I wish for someone to help clear this confusion so that we can set the info right! :)"

Added cover, content, publishing data, page count from Amazon and Worldcat to Selected Works: 65 Short Stories

message 4: by Poornima (new)

Poornima | 12 comments Thanks! One more thing, can this be combined with other few entries (editions) that show up for a search on '65 short stories'? I forgot to mention that in my earlier message. Apologies.

message 6: by Empress (last edited Oct 13, 2017 06:28AM) (new)

Empress (the_empress) Sorry I didn't see those. Content confirmed with Amazon preview and combined.

Edit: Ops lethe got it ....

message 8: by Poornima (new)

Poornima | 12 comments Super, thanks, both of you! :)