Rise of the Elgen (Michael Vey, #2) Rise of the Elgen discussion

Rise of the Elgen (Michael Vey, #2)

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Joseph Grindstaff The story is about a boy who's mom was kidnapped and by an evil group called "Elgen" and they want to trick Michael to join their group because he has crazy electric powers. His father was part of that group and he made Michael the way he is. Michael knows other people that have electric powers and asks them to help him go save his mother and he asked some other people that he knew. Some of the main characters were Michael, Taylor, Ostin, Wade, Zeus, Ian, Jack, Grace, McKenna, Dr. Hatch, & Abigail. In the book Zeus chooses to almost die to save some of them which was crazy.
I can't relate to any of the characters. I haven't done the things that Michael everybody else has. But I have had same feelings and those feelings were love.
I really liked this book. My favorite part is the end where it is super suspenseful and super exciting. My least favorite would be all the cheesy stuff with Michael and Taylor. I think the author did a super good job. He was able to make me want to read those books and I don't even like to read. It was a five star. He should keep doing what he is doing.
I would definitely recommend this book to another person. The type of person that would like to read this would have to be a person that likes adventure. The plot twists is what keeps you reading the book.
I read 100% of the book. I loved it

Cheryl Joseph wrote: "The story is about a boy who's mom was kidnapped and by an evil group called "Elgen" and they want to trick Michael to join their group because he has crazy electric powers. His father was part of ..."

thankful for such a good story to read in such trouble times