Navigating Indieworld Discussing All Things Indie discussion

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dale (new)

Dale Lehman (dalelehman) | 1734 comments I didn't see an existing thread for promoting blog posts, so I thought I'd start one. I hope this works for everyone, especially the moderators.

I've been very sporadic with blog posts lately, but my new one, "The Indie Author Dilemma," might be of interest to folks here. See https://www.daleelehman.com/2017/10/t.... You can sign up for my erratically-sent newsletter, too, if you like. Thanks!

message 2: by Carole (new)

Carole P. Roman | 4603 comments Mod
I didn't see a place to sign up.

message 3: by Dale (new)

Dale Lehman (dalelehman) | 1734 comments Carole,

Oh . . . uh . . . yeah. I have one of those popups that comes up when you look like you're leaving, but I also meant to put a link somewhere and I think I forgot. I'll have to look at that and get back to you. Sorry about that!

message 4: by Dale (new)

Dale Lehman (dalelehman) | 1734 comments Okay, I've put the subscription form at the top of the right sidebar, and removed the popup version. Should be much clearer now, if easier to ignore. ;-) Thank you for prompting me on this, Carole.

message 5: by Dale (new)

Dale Lehman (dalelehman) | 1734 comments I wrote a new guest post for Indies Unlimited which is now live: "The Top 4 Ways to Hone Your Writing". This is my second guest post there. It ties in with the blog post I mentioned at the start of this thread, but is instructional in nature.

Navigating Indieworld Discussing All Things Indie

unread topics | mark unread