✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > elizabeth & thelma

Comments Showing 1-50 of 94 (94 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments :)

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1837 comments Okay! So, mxf, fxf, mxm?

message 3: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments which would like to do?

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1837 comments I'd like to do either mxf or fxf, please.

message 5: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments could we do fxf?

message 7: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments okay..so

"
¡¡ IDEA 1 !!

Muse 1... the typical popular kid in a common high school. Lots of friends, rich, that stuff. Muse 2, new lame kid. Muse 2 moved because of bullying yet the same thing is going on here...but Muse 1 is not that one snappy bitch popular kid. Muse 1 actually has a kind heart... so Muse 1 sees the bullying and yells at them and ends up getting beaten up as well...badly. ((just an idea))Muse 2 helps and tells Muse 1 to leave them alone...Muse 1 doesn't listen and people hear and starts to make rumors about Muse 1 and 2.... ((continue from here))

¡¡ THE DOUBLES PART !!

Muse 3((can be a girl if you want)) is a football player and Muse 4 is a "book nerd" they happen to run into each other in the hall and Muse 4 yells at Muse 3. Muse 4 then runs and Muse 3 follows Muse 4 and they end up in a forest and ((continue from here))"

message 8: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ (last edited Oct 12, 2017 05:42PM) (new)

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1837 comments Could I be Muse 1 and Muse 4?

message 9: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments sure!

message 10: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ (last edited Oct 12, 2017 06:00PM) (new)

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1837 comments Do we make our characters now?

message 11: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments do you want to make yours now...we could but we could also just jump in

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1837 comments I'd prefer we make our characters beforehand, but if you just want to jump right in we can.

message 13: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments Let's make our characters

message 15: by thelma (last edited Oct 22, 2017 12:24PM) (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments Muse 2-
Name: Iris Jones
Personality: nerdy, weird, "lame", did i mention weird
appearance: (view spoiler)

Muse 3-
Name: Dylan Leahy
personality: athletic,"hot", kind at some points...
(view spoiler)

((I'll edit them.. adding stuff on it..))

message 16: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ (last edited Oct 28, 2017 02:40PM) (new)

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1837 comments Muse 1: Brittany Zelers
Personality: Friendly, a bit spoiled and bratty, popular, artistic
Appearance: (view spoiler)

Muse 4: Olivia Dean
Personality: Quiet, shy, socially-awkward, intelligent, geeky
Appearance: (view spoiler)

((Same here))

message 17: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments ((okay!!))

message 18: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments ((uh so i'm done with my character thing if there's anything you'd like me to add on i will do it!))

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1837 comments ((Wow they look good! Lemme finish mine up real quick and then we can start))

message 20: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments ((thanks!! okay then!!))

message 21: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments ((just tell me when you're done and we could begin! sorry if i'm rushing you))

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1837 comments (no it's fine! I'll try to get them done later tonight since I have some other RPs to finish))

message 23: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments ((got it!)

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1837 comments ((OMG I am so sorry for the wait but I'm all done! So we can RP now!))

message 25: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments ((it's all good! they look amazing!! Could you start?))

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1837 comments ((Okay! Do I start both or....what?))

message 27: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments ((yeah you start both))

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1837 comments ((Okie-dokie, just checking))

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1837 comments Another school year, another....year of just doing the same things, day in and day out. Call her restless, but Brittany wanted something more out of this year. Even if it was something small, she just wanted something exciting to happen to her. She arrived early to make a good impression and headed to the auditorium to get her class information, sitting near the front.

~~~~~~~~

After school, Olivia decided to go to her usual hang-out spot; the public library. Despite it not being very chilly out, she was bundled up in a lumpy grey hoodie in the hopes nobody will notice her. To her dismay, the library was fairly busy that day. More chance of being noticed by somebody who knew her. But she decided to come here, and she had things to do, she couldn't just leave. So she walked in further and went to the fantasy section, wanting to see if the book she wanted had been turned in or not.

message 30: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments Iris walked in the school, scowling at the thought of moving again. The town seemed nice, but not too nice she hoped.She looked which way to go and saw most students going to what seemed like the auditorium. She walked towards the auditorium and sat beside a blonde girl.

---------------------------------

Dylan finished practice and was walking past the library. He decided to just walk into the library, look around for awhile. He walked inside and decided to go through the sections.

(((SORRY THAT TOOK LONG)))

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1837 comments Brittany smiled nicely at the girl who sat next to her. She didn't look familiar, so she figured she was a newer student who just switched schools or something similar. She liked the way her hair looked. "Hi there, I'm Brittany! What's your name?" She asked nicely, hoping to start up a conversation. Nothing else to do, after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, it's here!" Olivia said to herself happily, pulling the book off the shelf. It was bigger than she expected and she almost dropped it, but sighed in relief when she didn't. That would've been embarrassing; it would've made noise and everyone would've looked at her. She gently placed the book in her bag.

((It's fine. I took forever too))

message 32: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments Iris smiled at the girl. Her hair was really pretty. The girl was overall super pretty. "Hey! I'm Iris, Nice to meet you," she said putting her hand out for her to shake.

--------------------------------------------------

He jumped when the girl yelled in the section beside him. He walked over to that section to make sure everything was okay. "Hey uh you okay?" He asked her.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1837 comments Brittany smiled at how friendly the girl was and gently shook her hand in return. "Nice to meet you too. I was afraid you were going to be one of those prickly new students. You know, the ones who glare at anyone who tries to befriend them?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia blushed heavily enough for her whole face to be a bright shade of red. "I.....I'm fine," She barely managed at a whisper. What was such a cute boy doing over here, talking to her? He must've been lost, but she didn't feel confident enough to even ask him that.

message 34: by thelma (last edited Oct 30, 2017 07:25AM) (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments Iris frowned when she thought she was a prickly new student...
"Yeah...I know those types." She told her. 'Does she likes me or not?' Iris kept asking herself. 'Probably not.'She thought to herself.

------------

"Hm? I didn't hear you quite right?" Dylan told her walking closer. She seemed quiet...yet cute. He like that... a lot other than the snobby cheerleaders always crowding around him.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1837 comments "I don't like those types," Brittany repeated. She then started to say something else, but the the assembly started, making her quiet down and face the front.

~~~~~~~

"I said....I'm fine," Olivia said a bit louder, taking a few steps back from him. What exactly was he planning? "I don't really like to speak up....I'm sorry,"

message 36: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments "Those are the bad types of people...but I guess once you get to kno-" Iris closed her mouth when everyone also got quiet. It was sorta creepy to Iris but what does she know?

----------

"Oh okay." He said nodding. "It's not your fault actually I kinda like quiet people," Dylan told the girl, winking at her and walking into another section.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1837 comments The assembly was a generic 'welcome back to school' one, explaining everyone's homerooms and such. After it was over, Brittany started to gather up her stuff. "Want to walk with me? We can find our homerooms together," She offered nicely to Iris.

~~~~~~

That just made Olivia blush even more. "Oh, really?" She managed, wanting to say something so he didn't think she was a total idiot. Luckily, he walked into another section, so maybe she could just slip off unnoticed and not have to deal with him again.

message 38: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments They just talked about homerooms and expectations that probably nobody will be following. Iris was surprised by how quiet the students were during the assembly. Iris picked up her stuff and smiled at Brittany, "Sure, I'll need it anyway." She told her

----------

Dylan grinned at the girl as he was walking away, "Yes really." He yelled at her earning a lot of glares and shushes. He looked at the people glaring at him and frowned. He then continued walking through the sections.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1837 comments "Great! Glad to help you!" Brittany started to walk out of the auditorium. "So, are you new this year? I thought I knew most students already, but your face stumps me," She laughed slightly, not meanly.

~~~~~~~~

Olivia froze in place when Dylan yelled after her, her whole face blushed so red she could feel it burning. She rushed off again, running down the library stairs and hiding in the childrens' section. Maybe she could just hide there until he left...

message 40: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments "Yeah, thanks a lot!" She said walking beside Brittany. She seemed like a kind person...hopefully the bullying wouldn't happen. "Yes I am, I've moved schools quite a lot so I'm hoping this year will be better," Iris explained to her

---------------

Dylan heard feet moving fast, guessing it was Olivia running away. Just to bother her, he followed the sound of her feet leading him to the children's section where he would just mess around...with Olivia of course.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1837 comments Brittany smiled at her enthusiasm. "Oh, you'll love this school. We have some of the coolest classes here, that you can't get at other schools," She explained. "Do you remember your homeroom number?"

~~~~~~~~

Olivia was still hiding behind one of the DVD shelves, which was still fairly close to the door, though her back was to it. She was crouched down and breathed quietly, wondering if it was safe for her to come out now.

message 42: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments Iris smiled about how she explained how cool the school was. "I hope so!" She said to her. She looked at arm where she wrote the number 9. "My homeroom number is..number 9." She told her.

--------

Dylan walked silently through the sections looking in rooms, windows, anywhere. He just kept looking and was walking passed the DVD shelf. He stopped and stood there silently waiting to hear another sound.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1837 comments "Number nine?" Brittany repeated, nodding. She then looked at the classes they were passing, soon finding Number 9. "Here it is! Have fun," She smiled. "Sadly, mine is Number 20. But maybe we have some classes together?"

~~~~~~~

Olivia couldn't hear anything else, so she believed Dylan to be gone and finally stood up, running some fingers through her hair. She then turned around and found him there, gasping a bit too loudly. "Are you following me?!" She instantly accused.

message 44: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments Iris nodded and followed Brittany. When they got to Number 9, Iris frowned about leaving Brittany. "I will...maybe we do!" Iris said to her. "See you around Brittany." She told her waving. Iris slowly walked into her homeroom and looked around.

-------
Dylan watched as Olivia came out from behind the shelves and smirked at her. "Well, if you call teasing...following then yes." He said to her.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1837 comments "See you!" Brittany waved happily and hurried to her own homeroom, sitting in the same seat she had sat in the previous year. She found her mind wandering back to Iris; she really did hope they had a class together. She was interesting, not to mention cute.

~~~~~

Olivia stared at him slightly. "B-but....why? I'm not a very interesting person to follow around. I just came here to....get some books,"She explained, speaking very quietly.

message 46: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments Iris sat in desk, ignoring everyone around her. She took her book out of bookbag and started to read she didn't want anyone to bother her..but someone would eventually. Hopefully not to Iris' wishes.

-------

Dylan laughed quietly, "Because I can. You may not see yourself as an interesting person but I see different." He said to her. "Books are..nice." He said nodding as well.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1837 comments After homeroom, the students were dismissed to go to their first period class, which for Brittany was chemistry. She sat near the front and perked up when she saw Iris walk in as well. She waved to her. "Hey! Sit next to me,"

~~~~~

Olivia blushed some more and looked away in embarrassment. "Oh really? What's your favorite?" She challenged. "Do you even read? I mean, you're an athlete. Aren't there better things on your mind?"

message 48: by thelma (last edited Nov 02, 2017 02:44PM) (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments Iris walked into the chemistry class, hoping she would see Brittany. She smiled as she saw her waving to her "Hi Brittany!" She said waving back, walking towards the seat. She sat in it and looked over at Brittany. "Thanks for letting me sit next to you." She told her sincerely.

----------

He looked around and spot 'Alice in Wonderland' and decided that would be his favorite book"I particularly like..Alice in Wonderland, a classic and such an amazing book." He told her. "Yes I read, don't assume just because I'm an athlete doesn't mean I don't read, you're pretty much an athlete too, have you ever thought of doing track?" He said looking at her.

message 49: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments ((ay ay ay elizabeth just wondering if this was still going on))

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1837 comments ((Yeah it is!! Sorry for the wait, I've been busy))

"Yeah, you're welcome! I'm glad we have the same class together," Brittany smiled at Iris. "Science is one of my strong points. Last year I was one of the top students in biology, so I know it'll be the same this year,"

~~~~~~~~~

Olivia narrowed her eyes at him slightly, briefly thinking about asking him a question about the book, but then realized it was such a famous book that he could probably just look it up. Plus, who was she to judge? Maybe he really did read it. "I don't think I'm very athletic," She said shyly, looking down.

« previous 1