Bookworm Buddies discussion

Book-A-Thon > Huntress Moon series

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ✨Susan✨ (new)

✨Susan✨ (suswelch) | 1889 comments We have read book one already but are planning on starting book two soon if anyone would like to join us as a buddy read.

message 2: by ✨Susan✨ (new)

✨Susan✨ (suswelch) | 1889 comments Starting book 2 today if anyone would like to join us.

Mary, I'm so glad that these books even get better.

message 3: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 1473 comments I am only on chapter 6. I am already hooked into it. I am glad that the books get even better too. I will be reading more of it today.

message 4: by ✨Susan✨ (new)

✨Susan✨ (suswelch) | 1889 comments I'm on chapter 12. It's good so far. I like that he is getting to know her through others.

message 5: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 1473 comments I am on chapter 15.

(view spoiler) I have to say that I am hooked. Really enjoying it. He really is getting to know her through other people.

message 6: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 1473 comments Its always great to be familiar with a city that an author describes, especially when you were born and raised there.

I am on chapter 31. This is so gripping. I should have it finished by tonight.

message 7: by ✨Susan✨ (new)

✨Susan✨ (suswelch) | 1889 comments I'm on chapter 37 and going to finish it tonight too. I am so glad that this is as good as the first. (view spoiler)

message 8: by ✨Susan✨ (new)

✨Susan✨ (suswelch) | 1889 comments We just finished watching season one of a series on Netflix about how the BAU for the FBI was started. It's called Mindhunter. Totally good. They interview serial killers. It's a fictional series but it is based on reality. Not for everyone because of the grafic content but supper good.

message 9: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 1473 comments Just finished it and loved it. Looking forward to the next one.
For a moment, I thought we were (view spoiler)

Mindhunter sounds really interesting. I will have to check it out. I think hubby would enjoy it too.