1x1 and More! (Detailed) discussion

1x1 Roleplays > Mega + Erin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments We can RP here.

message 2: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Ok cool do u want to start?

message 3: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments (Sure)

Adrian slipped into a darkened room. “This should be her room” he mentioned quietly. It was night time and if he was right, she should be coming into the room soon. He had to be prepared. He looked around and attempted to hide behind a shelf just as the door opened.

message 4: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) I opened the large wooden door to the vast room. My corset was tighter after the big feast and all I wanted to do was fall asleep. I pulled grabbed the two books from my bedside table and laid them on to my bed. My maids would be here soon and I had to wait for them before I could prepare for bed. She glanced over at the bookshelf. She had a feeling someone or something was watching her. And she felt even more sure when there was a slight movement from behind it. Her hands shook slightly but she managed to hide her fear as she slowly walked toward the shelf...

message 5: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments He smiled as she was alone and slipped out from behind the shelf. “Hello Princess Selina. I have been waiting for you.” He began to cast a spell to make her unable to move or scream. She could mentally talk to him but would be immobile physically.

message 6: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Selina quickly regretted her decision to exit from her bed. How could someone has strong as her let this happen. However he had no idea her maids would return to the feast ready to serve her anyway that they could. Selina had seen this man before. Her face reminded her of her brother. He looked like a warrior. This was not her first time under this curse. “Can I help you?” She sent that statement through her head to the man smirking in front of her...

message 7: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments “Well, I have come to right a wrong that was done to my family. But before any of that, I wanted to see you.” He moved close to her, feeling her beautiful body. “You are quite beautiful m’lady. You’d be wonderful to play with.” He mentioned as he looked into her eyes. “I’ve heard you had to experience your little sister under a mind control spell before.”

message 8: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Selina wanted to reach out and rip his hand off. He was an arrogant prick who had no business in the castle. Let alone touching her as if she were some prize. “I don’t even know who you are— your just another prick who thought he could storm up here and get a glimpse of the princess.” She wished she could have smirked but the curse left her unmoving. He had mentioned her sister. It pained her to think about Alei. Her mind took control of never being able to filling speak again. She felt the anger pulsing through her veins. But could do nothing to unleash it upon him.

message 9: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments He smiled darkly, “I can feel your anger, my dear. Oh and I’m not here just to acquire you as a prize. I’m here to take your country as a prize... and You’ll help me, and will enjoy helping me.” He explained to her, and began to move her arms to her sides.

message 10: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Selina wanted to laugh. He had no idea what was about to come barging in that door. Her mother who was a trained witch would destroy him before he could lift a finger. She had to find a way to find the spell. There had to be a way... but instead she continued to stall him: “I’m not going to take over my own country. I won’t allow you to do it.” She knew it was a lame comeback but she couldn’t bring herself to say more.

message 11: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments He smiled and felt her soft face. “Oh? I know what your doing, but your forgetting something. My father taught your mother everything she knows. And I was taught ways to counter her... in fact, you probably haven’t noticed, but no one else in the castle is moving as Time is stopped for everyone except us.”

message 12: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) She could have cursed. It was a game of cat and mouse. A very unfair game which involved the mouse already being dead. She only had one option left. And that was to get rid of him on her own. But that didn’t even seem like a possibility. “Well can you hurry up? It’s been a long day and I would love to get some sleep.”

message 13: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments “I’m surprised you didn’t question that I had stopped Time for the entire castle. But even so, playing with you will be plenty of fun.” He moved to her breasts and playfully felt them. It wasn’t like she could stop him anyway...

message 14: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) She wanted to growl but wouldn’t allow herself. “I’m not impressed it that’s what your asking.” Selina now wanted to rip the mans throat out. “You could at least allow me to walk out of the palace civilly to your kingdom.” “I will go willingly.” She knew she had no choice but to go with him willingly. She wouldn’t reheat. What choice did she have?

message 15: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments “Oh, you won’t be leaving the castle. Your gonna invite me into the castle.” He replied as he pulled her close to him. “You will be my happy mindslave my dear.”

message 16: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) She really wanted to rip his throat out now. It wasn’t fair. But she knew some games were not meant to play fair. What would her boyfriend think of her? Selina tried to shut him out of her mind. She couldn’t allow him to use that to his advantage. “Well before we begin tell me who you are. It would help with the process. Then let’s please get along with this I just want to sleep.”

message 17: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments “Oh, and you might want to forget your boyfriend and he won’t be for much longer.” He replied and released her from the spell and began the mind control spell. She could tell that from how the spell worked.

message 18: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Her body fell to the floor. She wanted to cry. It didn’t matter anymore nothing mattered. She looked up and snarled. “Who. Are. You.” Selina said it as a statement a demand. She pulled herself up to face him. He stood a bit taller then him. But at least she could move. “Answer the question. And then lets get this over with. I’m already sick of you.”

message 19: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Selina felt her mouth close suddenly. She knew the mind control was taking over. It was going to be one heck of a night.

message 20: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments “My name is Adrian Tylok and when I’m done with you, you’ll be happy to be my mindslave and be deeply in love with me!” He smiled as he saw the spell working.

message 21: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Selina’s heart skipped a beat as she begin to realize she was failing. “I...” She didn’t know what to say. Her words were lost within her scared body. She would tremor if the spell allowed it. “Shall we..?” She didn’t stop her voice from breaking

message 22: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments “Yes my dear, in fact you’ll start to have a crush on me right now.” He commanded her as he leaned close to her, “You staring to fall under my complete control. You want to be slave to my will don’t you?”

message 23: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Selina may have had to do as the man said. But she didn’t have to like him. Or love him for that matter. She did however begin to feel the weight of the task may be a bit easier to complete. “I’m not an idiot.” Selina snarled as she willed herself to spit in his eye. “Now lets go you scum bag.”

message 24: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments “Oh not yet my dear, I want to ensure the control. You are not completely affected yet, but don’t worry it soon will.” He told her as he held her chin. “Do you realize your blushing?”

message 25: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) She cursed under her breath. “It’s sad you have to retort to mind control to get your lovers. Again I’m not surprised your not at all good looking.” She felt pleased with the bite she made. She didn’t care anymore what he thought. She just wanted to make him burn.

message 26: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments “Honestly I’m not surprised that coming from you in your current situation. But if you know of my family, then you’ll remember that your mother after learning magic banned my family from the country and my extended family was turned into the animals around your castle. Some gratitude for teaching her magic and being so helpful.”

message 27: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Oh she remembered. She didn’t feel bad for him what so ever. He still had her under his mind control. She was ready to submit by this point her mind growing feeble. She didn’t reply as she looked down at the tile.

message 28: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments He smiled, “and now you’ll in turn be my slave as your family pays for what they did.” He explained, “Kiss me.” He commanded her.

message 29: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Her body commanded her forward. She was by no means going to enjoy this. By now the kiss had took place and the spell had taken over her. Selina spit onto the floor trying to remove the betrayal she had just done. “What else are you going to make me do?!” She was angry and giving up her mind steadily by the second.

message 30: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments “Oh I have plenty more for you to do.” He replied, happy with that kiss. You will flirt with me.” He ordered “and tell me what spells you can cast.”

message 31: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) She thought for a moment as she hopelessly tried to grab the images in her brain. All the spells she had ever known to cast whipped to the front of her brain. “All...of....them.” She replied breathless trying to keep the words in. The only thing he would never realize was she could read minds. She was still weak at it. But it was a new found power. She had already tried to read his and take control several times, but Adrian was stronger.

message 32: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments He smiled upon hearing that. “Good my dear. So go out and find your sister, the one who’s the next oldest then you are and turn her into a statue.”

message 33: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) This wouldn’t be as hard as she thought. Her sister cast spells on her all the time. She turned on her heel and opened the big oak doors. Someone was down the hallway, and she quickly saw that it was her sister. She narrowed her eyes and concentrated. Her sisters face was still as cold as ever when it was frozen. The tips of her fingers turned to stone then her body. A tear leaked out of Selina’s eye. Her sister may have hated her, but she loved her. She stood in front of the door and nodded. Noticing the smirk that was placed upon his face.

message 34: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments “Good girl. Now bring it in here.” He commanded, happy that she was so obedient and how beautiful her sister looked in stone. “She looks beautiful as a statue don’t you?”

message 35: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) She brought him the heavy statue and placed it at his feet. “I find myself much more attractive.” She instantly regretted her words.

message 36: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments He smiled, “wonderful my dear, I’m glad to hear such confidence!” He replied, “Because I prefer you as well. Transform yourself to stone in a sexy pose for your master.”

message 37: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) She rolled her eyes. This was ridiculous. And stupid. She transformed herself into stone. The pose wasn’t as sexy as she imagined it to be. She just wasn’t. She transformed back into her normal skin flexing her fingers as she went.

message 38: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments Just before she could transform back, he cast a spell on her petrified form, making her unable to restore herself. She was now caught as a statue. “You know it’s not even hard for me to completely take over your mind don’t you? All I have to do is give you 1 simple command and you’ll stop thinking and trying to fight my control.”

message 39: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) She snarled. The corset seemed to be getting tighter. “If your going to kill me and my family stop do it already. Stop playing with your food it’s rude.”

message 40: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments (How is she talking when she’s still a statue?)

message 41: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) ((Shoot I forgot sorry—We can just say she did it through her mind))

message 42: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) ((Poke😂))

message 43: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments He smiled at her petrified form. “Torturing you and your family will be so much more fun then just killing them all. Maybe I’ll eventually turn you all into objects for my amusement and pleasure when I’m finished with you all.”

message 44: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) She felt a stab of pain go through her heart. She wasn’t only a princess but a new mother. Adrian was about to enter hell. He was going to burn. “You should maybe take me out of the this statue state.” She sent her the message through her mind. At least let her breathe it was hard enough in a corset so tight, but in stone?

message 45: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) *him the message

message 46: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments (She’s a new mother?)

message 47: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) ((She currently carrying the child of her boyfriend but the rest of her family doesn’t know))

message 48: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) ((I forgot to add that))

message 49: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 2768 comments (Interesting.)

“Statues don’t breathe. Your not encased in stone, your body inside and out has become stone.” He replied to her as he felt her petrified breasts in her stone dress.

message 50: by Erin (new)

Erin Bembridge  (erinbelizabeth1) Then why did she feel so constricted? She wanted everything to end. She wish she could have smirked underneath all the stone. She could feel time moving again. She knew Adrian dropped his guard. “Oh you have made a tragic mistake Prince.” She sent the message down the line. She could sense his confusion. The suddenly the door burst open. Before he could cast a spell her mother took control of Adriana mind and spoke: “If your fathers so smart, he should have killed me when he had the chance.” She was stronger then Adrian, which meant she was steps ahead as she petrified his body and turned his to stone. She placed two magic bearing shackles on his wrist that would prevent the use of magic and turned to him as the stone undid and he was allowed to speak but not move. “Now explain yourself before I kill you.”

« previous 1