✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Fallen Angel and Amanda

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,613 (1613 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33

Joker's Girl (("In my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice."))- Joaquin Phoenix Joker | 2063 comments Name: Wayde
Personallity: Kind, strong willed, sly, is a good problem solver
Appearance: Brown eyes, Brown hair, light skin

Do you want to start or should I?

Joker's Girl (("In my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice."))- Joaquin Phoenix Joker | 2063 comments Sure. And he could try and impress her. Like maybe they meet in a class and he starts to like her or something

Joker's Girl (("In my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice."))- Joaquin Phoenix Joker | 2063 comments Okay

The Bell rung to first hour and Wayde walled into the class room. He looked to where his seat was and sat down. There was a girl next to him. He looked at her and smiled. "Name's Wayde." He said holding out his hand for her to shake it.

Joker's Girl (("In my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice."))- Joaquin Phoenix Joker | 2063 comments He chuckled. "Sassy type huh? No. I'm a regular here. Just haven't been in this class for a while. I've just never seen you here."

Joker's Girl (("In my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice."))- Joaquin Phoenix Joker | 2063 comments "Well then we have something in common. Everyone knows me to. Well should know me." He said looking at her friends and smiling

Joker's Girl (("In my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice."))- Joaquin Phoenix Joker | 2063 comments He laughed loud enough for her to hear. Some of his friends came in and sat down. All of them including him was part of the football team. "Man you should have seen it!" his friend Jason said. "There was a huge fight on the field!" He laughed. Wayde smiled. "Dang, I wish I was there to see it. Must have been awesome if you're this excited about it."

Joker's Girl (("In my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice."))- Joaquin Phoenix Joker | 2063 comments "What's with her?" Jason asked. Wayde looked at her. Her friends still looking at him. "I think she's full of herself." He said sarcastically. "Jee man," Jason said. "I guess you'll never have a chance with her." Wayde smiled. "You kidding? I'm gonna do all I can to get with her." He laughed.

Joker's Girl (("In my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice."))- Joaquin Phoenix Joker | 2063 comments After class, Wayde went to find her. He found her near her locker. "Hey." he said coming up to her. "How come you're being so sassy?" He asked sarcastically

Joker's Girl (("In my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice."))- Joaquin Phoenix Joker | 2063 comments He waved. "See ya." He then went to the football locker room to get ready for practice. He didn't talk to anyone in the locker room. He was silent the entire time until practice started.

Joker's Girl (("In my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice."))- Joaquin Phoenix Joker | 2063 comments Wayde looked up and saw her. Waving to her as he ran onto the field. He like up with the others to listen to the coach. "Now listen here," He said. "we need to do a lot of practicing to be able to beat the other team this weekend, And it needs to be good. Understand?" They all nodded. "Now go on and practice!" He said as the boys ran on to the middle of the field.

Joker's Girl (("In my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice."))- Joaquin Phoenix Joker | 2063 comments He watched her the entire practice. He kept messing up on the practices. At the end, he managed to go and talk to her. "Hey, you looked great."

Joker's Girl (("In my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice."))- Joaquin Phoenix Joker | 2063 comments He looked down and before he could say anything the coach came up to them. Angry. "Wayde! What the heck did you think you were doing out there?!" He looked at him frighted. "I-I'm sorry Mr. Harvard...i-it won't happen again." Mr.Harvard squinted at him. "I'll see that it doesn't." He said walking away. "He scares me."

Joker's Girl (("In my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice."))- Joaquin Phoenix Joker | 2063 comments He nodded. "Bye." He went home that night feeling guilty. Not guilty that he had failed at practice but guilty that he had shown fear in front of Morgan. He didn't want to come off as the kind of guy that was scared of something.

Joker's Girl (("In my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice."))- Joaquin Phoenix Joker | 2063 comments He looked at him a minute trying to decipher what he was talking about. Then he understood. "Oh great. What times the party?"

Joker's Girl (("In my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice."))- Joaquin Phoenix Joker | 2063 comments Wayde decided to walk over. When he reached them and they stopped talking and looked at him. "Hi Morgan." He said after looking at Adam.

Joker's Girl (("In my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice."))- Joaquin Phoenix Joker | 2063 comments Morgan could see the anger on his face. But he decided to be nice and said, "Nice. He's-he's nice."

Joker's Girl (("In my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice."))- Joaquin Phoenix Joker | 2063 comments "Yeah. I don't want a hurt muscle." He said starting ease but still tense. "You know, you never told me you had a boyfriend."

Joker's Girl (("In my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice."))- Joaquin Phoenix Joker | 2063 comments He looked at her. "Really? With all the kissing on the lips thing and the whole thing with him calling you BABE? Yeah could have fooled me." He said angrily.

Joker's Girl (("In my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice."))- Joaquin Phoenix Joker | 2063 comments “Then why did he call you babe? I mean he couldn’t have called you buddy or something?”

Joker's Girl (("In my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice."))- Joaquin Phoenix Joker | 2063 comments “Yeah well I don’t either. Look I don’t mean to be upset about this. I’m just....I’m kind of jealous.”

Joker's Girl (("In my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice."))- Joaquin Phoenix Joker | 2063 comments This made Wayde even angrier. Adam was starting to notice. Wayde exhaled hard and glared at Adam again before walking away.

Joker's Girl (("In my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice."))- Joaquin Phoenix Joker | 2063 comments Wayde heard him and stomped back to him pointing at him. "YOU. THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!" He pushed his finger against him before walking away again. This time leaving the party.

Joker's Girl (("In my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice."))- Joaquin Phoenix Joker | 2063 comments "That." Wayde said to him, "Was all my anger pushed onto you. Got it?" he said angrily. "Now just back off. I'm leaving."

Joker's Girl (("In my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice."))- Joaquin Phoenix Joker | 2063 comments Wayde looked down at her. "You're right. It's not. But I just want to punch someone's face in. And if he gets any closer to me, it will be his face that will be punched in. I'm...Leaving." He said starting to walk again. Before he left completely, he turned to her. "Oh and the next time you pretend to forget my name..." He wanted to say something cruel but stopped himself. Finally walking away.

Joker's Girl (("In my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice."))- Joaquin Phoenix Joker | 2063 comments "I told you why I am so tensed. So why don't you just go back with what's his face and party with him for a while...." He said continuing to walk

Joker's Girl (("In my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice."))- Joaquin Phoenix Joker | 2063 comments Wayde watched as they kissed. Feeling bad that he was upset but even worse that he didn't get Morgan. But he would try again soon. The next morning at home, his phone rang. He answered. It was Morgan.

Joker's Girl (("In my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice."))- Joaquin Phoenix Joker | 2063 comments "Yeah but you still called. Look, I'm sorry about last night. I was kind of drunk. I just hope you can forgive me. It's great you're going with Adam. Really it is."

Joker's Girl (("In my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice."))- Joaquin Phoenix Joker | 2063 comments He sighed and got ready for school. He wore a white T-shirt and blue jeans and black steel toed shoes. He saw her in class and went to her. “Morgan.” He said coming up to her. “Could you just let me explain? Just give me a minute and I won’t bother you again.”

Joker's Girl (("In my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice."))- Joaquin Phoenix Joker | 2063 comments He looked at her as she approached him. “So you’ll listen to me?” He waited until she stopped in front of him. “Now first of all it was kind of rude to just hang up on me like that. But last night, I really was drunk. I had a few drinks before I got there. But I wanted so badly to have you that seeing you with another guy made me angry. I didn’t mean to lash out at Adam like that. I’m happy your with him. But I still can’t help but still feel a bit jealous about it. So again im sorry about last night.” He paused a moment before speaking again. “I’ll let you be.” He said starting to walk away

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33