1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Mel & Jay

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by j a m m e s (last edited Oct 12, 2017 11:30AM) (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Hello

message 2: by Mel (new)

Mel (melsheard) | 76 comments Hey, that was quick! Can I ask you a quick q?? Are you male or female? Because I love your name and each time I've seen it I've been quite confused if I'm honest xD

message 3: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments I'm Non-Binary

message 4: by Mel (new)

Mel (melsheard) | 76 comments oh okay! that's cool. So do you have any plot ideas that you'd like to try out, or start with? Or should we just brainstorm some?

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments :) i did have this one idea based off of the Patch Adams movie ( the one with Robin Williams ) but we can also brainstorm some ideas as well.

message 6: by Mel (new)

Mel (melsheard) | 76 comments Can't say I know what that film is but sure! Are you wanting a romance one or..?

message 7: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments If you don't know what it is, let's just brainstorm. I prefer to do a romance one

message 8: by Mel (new)

Mel (melsheard) | 76 comments Alright! so a romance, mxm, what type? teacher/student, master/slave, school, simply using each other? what are you up for?

message 9: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments I like the idea of them using each other cause then maybe sometime in the future it turns onto something more.

Maybe we can do something like this:

Muse A and Muse B are completely polar opposites, one is extroverted and one is introverted, one is outgoing and one is very quiet, one is the star quarterback with a cheerleader girlfriend and one is the emo outcast with nerdy & emo friends. Muse A, the star quarterback, has a deep and "dark" secret that no one else but his "girlfriend" knows about; he's gay and he likes fucking guys. Muse B is the only outed gay at school and he is bullied relentlessly for it, it's rumoured that even sometimes he's used by the school football team when their girlfriends won't let them "tap that". But that's not true, the only person that he's being used by is the star quarterback, and honestly, he's using the star quarterback as well.

message 10: by Mel (new)

Mel (melsheard) | 76 comments Ooooh that sounds so good!! Yes let's do that! which would you like to be?

message 11: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments I would like to be B, if that's okay

message 12: by Mel (new)

Mel (melsheard) | 76 comments Yes! That's wonderful! Do you start with character profiles?

message 13: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Yes :)
Can you make yours first?

message 14: by Mel (new)

Mel (melsheard) | 76 comments Sure, I'll do it tonight :)

message 15: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Okay! :3

message 16: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Boop

message 17: by Mel (new)

Mel (melsheard) | 76 comments Hey- sorry!! It was holidays this past week and I was going to let you know that I was busy but, due to being busy, I had no time! How ironic. But school starts tomorrow so I'll be more occupied but I'll still try to get on. Do you mind if you make yours first now? (:

message 18: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments I'm sorry too, didn't see this notification of ours. Would you mind if we did a complete different plot or redid the plot?

message 19: by Mel (new)

Mel (melsheard) | 76 comments Nope! You do what you want, I don't mind :)