✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Ahana and Thelma

Comments Showing 1-50 of 387 (387 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 2064 comments Hi

message 2: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments so what were you thinking? fxf? mxm? fxf?

fandom?

message 3: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments that sounded rude sorry

message 4: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 2064 comments Ummm...mxf???

Yeah it's fine!

message 5: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments mxf it is

do you prefer female or male?

which fandom...

the best i'm at is harry potter other than that i'm trash.

message 6: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 2064 comments I prefer female!

Sure we can do something harry potter but I am sure I will get bored as I am in a harry potter group and I always do that kind of rps XD

message 7: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments okay! same but then i forget...i tend to forget that's why i'm bookmarking my rps now..

do you have a specific year you want the characters to be??

and character templates??

do we want them to meet at school or know each other out of school or...?

message 8: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 2064 comments Oh okay! Good!

Umm...maybe fifth or sixth year??

Well, we can or we can just jump in XD

What do you want? And how do you wanna start? Any plot??

message 9: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments let's do the fifth year...

i can't think of a plot at the moment so no plot...

let's just jump in i guess... could you start please?

message 10: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 2064 comments Sure!!

Oh okay!

I heading to bed soon so I will post tomorrow!

message 11: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments Oh okay!!

message 12: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 2064 comments Krystal was sitting on one of the couches of the Slytherin dungeons. There was a soft smile on her face as she flicked through some fashion magazines. It was good to be in the quiet but sometimes it got really boring. She wondered where others were. Resting her head on the headrest, she looked around for sometime before averting her gaze to the magazine again. She was wearing a white top and a black mini skirt. It was Saturday so there was no way, she was going to wear that bulky uniform. Crossing her legs, she watched some first years rush out, probably going to play Quidditch.

message 13: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments Adrien was walking down to the dungeons from the library. He walked passed a few running first years. He then said the password and walked into the Slytherin dungeons. He saw a girl sitting on the couch and he walked passed her, he went to his dorm and sat on his bed.

message 14: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 2064 comments ((How should they meet?))

message 15: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments ((randomly bump into each other or something))

message 16: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 2064 comments ((But girls can't enter boys dorm! Where now?))

message 17: by thelma (last edited Oct 13, 2017 09:34AM) (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments ((true...like in the corridor I guess

oh wait when they just woke up and are still super sleepy and bump into each other))

message 18: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 2064 comments ((Oh that can work!))

message 19: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 2064 comments Krystal wole up the next day in her bed, feeling sleepy. She sighed and got off from the bed. It was Sunday but she didn't wanted to waste her time by laying on the bed the whole day like everybody did. With sleepy eyes, she made her way out of the dorm, still in her black silk pajamas. Her hair was messy but that just made her look cute.

message 20: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments Adrien was pretty tired...staying up with a bunch of fifth-year boys was a terrible idea.He got out of bed and slowly made his way out of the dorm.

message 21: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 2064 comments Krystal walked and suddenly bumped into someone. "I am sorry."she said, taking a step back. She saw that it was boy and a cute one too. A smirk formed on her lips and she ran her hand through her hair.

message 22: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments "Well you kinda should be."Adrien snapped. Slightly opening his eyes he saw a pretty hot girl in front of him. "Sorry."He said.

message 23: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 2064 comments "C'mon, even you are drowsy. Don't blame me for being a bit sleepy."Krystal said with a smirk when he snapped at her. She grinned when he apologised this time. "It's fine. I have a big heart."she teased and laughed a little.

message 24: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments "You should be happy you're not me!"He said laughing as well."Those other fifth years..Merlin!"He told her smiling
"Name?"He asked her

message 25: by Ahana~ (last edited Oct 15, 2017 04:57AM) (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 2064 comments "You seem like a person with a big heart too."Krystal commented and winked at him. Well, that was how she was. Kind of a flirt! "Some are really annoying."she said as he told her about those other fifth years. "I am Krystal Montgomery."she introduced and extended a hand in greeting. He seemed to be a nice guy and very cool and cute. "What's your name?"

message 26: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments He slightly blushed when she winked at him and then look down at his feet so she wouldn't see."Thanks I guess!"He said."You're pretty right there...I'm Adrien LaChance" Adrien said to her, grinning."Oh and by the way you're pretty hot."He told her winking and walking away.

message 27: by Ahana~ (last edited Oct 15, 2017 06:56AM) (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 2064 comments Krystal looked at him, her head tilted to the side and a smile on her pretty face. "Nice to meet you, Adrien."she said and extended her hand in greeting. Her cheeks got red when he called her hot. She followed him and moved closer. "Oh, really? Well, you are not that bad. In fact, I think my eyes will be on you now."she told him, leaning closer.

message 28: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments "Yes really, Krystal."He said smirking. "Pfft, I'm pretty bad if you ask me." He told her then he kissed her and continued on his way.

message 29: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 2064 comments "Pretty bad? I don't see how you are pretty bad."Krystal said and grinned at him. She was taken aback by the sudden kiss and just chuckled. "Now what was that for?"she asked, with a smirk on her lips.

message 30: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments "Ha..that's what you see now when you see me later you'll be running," Adrien said. "Just because I wanted to." He said smirking at her.

message 31: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 2064 comments "What if I don't run?"Krystal asked and folded her arms. "Well, you can't just do anything you want to do with me."she said, smirking back at him, her midnight blue eyes gazing at him.

message 32: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments "Well then I'll run and you'll have to catch me," Adrien said to her. "But I just did." He told her...staring at her face.

message 33: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 2064 comments "I am quite good at catching people with my charms...I guess."Krystal said with a chuckle and winked at him. "You can't do anything with me anywhere you want to."she told him, gesturing to some first years, sitting.

message 34: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments "Well I have a way to get out of charms..such as yours," Adrien said winking back at her. "Damn...well at some point you'll see I got some tricks up my sleeves." He said looking at the first years then back at her.

message 35: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 2064 comments "I don't think so! You just kissed me and that means that you have fallen to my charms."Krystal said, sitting on a couch and crossed her legs. Her eyes turned bright with mischief when he talked about tricks. "Can I be a part of it?"she asked giggling.

message 36: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments "Nah I just kiss people for fun." He said sarcastically. "Sure...but I'm not good at them but you know we can try." He told her grinning.

message 37: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 2064 comments "So you kiss your teacher too for fun?"Krystal asked in teasing tone. "Well, we can try. Maybe after I take a shower?"she suggested with a laugh.

message 38: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments "Yes, I do." He said winking at her. "Sure." He said a little too excited. "I'll have you know the teachers are some great teachers." He said teasingly.

message 39: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 2064 comments "Looks like I need to check out the teachers then."Krystal said with a laugh. "Well, see you hear soon ."she replied and started to make her way towards the bathroom in the dorms. "Those teachers must be some great teachers who let you kiss them."she said with a smirk. He was really interesting and she wanted to know more about Adrien.

message 40: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments "Do it," Adrien told her laughing as well. "See you!" He said walking to his dorm. "Oh, they sure are." He said winking at her and walking back to his dorm.

message 41: by Ahana~ (last edited Oct 16, 2017 07:10AM) (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 2064 comments Krystal chuckled and made her way to the dorm. Going to the bathroom, she freshened up after taking a good shower. It felt good to have a nice cool shower in the morning. Changing into a pair of shorts and a red crop top, she knocked on the door of the boy's dorm,wondering if Adrien was there. Her dark hair was loose and she ran a hand through her hair as she waited for someone to open.

message 42: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments Adrien sat on his bed waiting for the boy before him to get out of the bathroom and when he finished he took a shower. He changed into his clothes ripped long sleeve overall and a long sleeve white shirt. The door knocked and he walked over to the door and opened it, looking at Krystal. "Fancy seeing you here Krystal would you like to come in?"He asked her

message 43: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 2064 comments Krystal smiled when she saw that it was Adrien who had opened the door. "Well, sure, why not?"she replied with a chuckle and made her way to his dorm. She had never been in the boys dorm so it was quite interesting to look around. It seemed like both the dorms looked the same but there were certain elements that could only be found in the girls dorm. Like those makeup, mirrors and dresses. She hoped she was not caught but she didn't care. She had always been one of those rule-breakers. "Looks pretty cool."she commented, wondering where Adrien slept.

message 44: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments He smiled when she walked in, he's had a few girls in here but they were his roommate's girls. He watched as she looked around probably similar to the girl's form. "Why thank you..I'm like the housemaid of this dorm keeping it clean is my specialty...organization is a big thing for me." He said nodding at her

message 45: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 2064 comments Krystal chuckled at what he said and sat on one of the beds. "Well, you do a really good job! We need someone like you in the girls dorm."she teased. He had really done a good job in cleaning up things and making the dorm look good. "So, Mr Organizer, are you busy right now?"she asked, with a smirk.

message 46: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments "Why thank you! I would be happy to clean your dorm." He said smiling at her. He watched as she sat on his bed and decided to tease her "Why are you sitting on my bed, young lady?" He teased. "I'm doing nothing right now what do you want to do?" He asked smirking back at her

message 47: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 2064 comments "Well, then I will call you when I will need you."Krystal said and laughed. She raised her eyebrows when he teased her about sitting on his bed. "Shouldn't I sit?"she asked, as she leant a bit against the headboard of the bed. "What do you want to do?"she asked, crossing her legs. She wondered what he had in his mind .

message 48: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments "Great I'm happy to help." Adrien said laughing with her. "Nah." He said sarcastically. "I don't know..." He lied..he did have something on his mind but wasn't willing to say it.

message 49: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 2064 comments Krystal laughed with him. She had no idea how he made her laugh so much. His sense of humour was really amazing and she enjoyed his company. "Fine, then, If you are okay with me sitting on your bed."she commented and made herself comfortable on his bed, a mischievous smile on her face. When he said he didn't know, she rolled her eyes and sighed. "Now I am sure I am going to get bored!"she said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "I had hoped you had something in mind."

message 50: by thelma (new)

thelma (goldfosh) | 972 comments "Nope I have nothing on my mind." Adrien said to her. "You won't get bored...I'll figure out something." He said to her.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8