World, Writing, Wealth discussion

Denise Baer
This topic is about Denise Baer
Announcements & Book Promotions > Indie Authors - Additional Exposure

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise (new)

Denise Baer | 593 comments All right! I decided to add another page to my author website, and it will be the "Independent Sample Library" Page. It isn't a new idea, but I thought it would help with additional exposure to the listed authors. The page will have links to click for fiction, short story, non-fiction, and poetry. Each author will give me a sample of their works in PDF form that will have a direct link to buy it and their email.

Below is the page detail:

Welcome to the Independent Sample Library Page! This page is dedicated to Independent Authors, such as myself to share and promote our works.

For an unknown Indie Author, it’s difficult to get noticed, so this is where YOU, the reader can help. Here you'll find a sample library of different genres.

1) If a sample interests you, please consider buying the published works (link on sample). Then send the author your verified purchase and receive a free works by that author’s choosing (published or unpublished).
2) If on a budget, contact the author (email on sample) for a free digital copy in exchange for an honest review.

NOTE: All authors listed only request 'honest' reviews. Thanks for your support.

For Authors interested in participating, please contact denise@authordenisebaer.com

If you have any other thoughts, I'm open to them. Let me know if this sounds like something you'd be interested in.

Denise

message 2: by Dominique (new)

Dominique Kyle (dominiquekyle) I'd be interested - but my books are YA contemporary novels - women's issues sort of thing - so it all depends whether it fits with your vision of what you are wanting... Would the excerpts be from the first page? Or any part of the book?

message 3: by Denise (new)

Denise Baer | 593 comments Hey Domnique, The genre doesn't matter. This is just another place on the internet for exposure. As for the excerpts, I think starting from the first page would be good. I created an excerpt for one of my novels, and it's a total of 6 pages. The first page is the title and my name with links and email, but if you want it to be any other part of the book, then that is up to you.