What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Book about Monster who can eat human souls just by touch

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hunter (new)

Hunter | 3 comments I remember this being a book from around 7 years ago. It was from a series about these kids who had some sort of watch that allowed them to either go on adventures or to other worlds/dimensions,

In this world, the place was ravished by these creatures who would touch a human, consume their soul, and then the human would become one of those creatures themselves. I think the creatures were described as having silver skin, teeth that were brown and cracked, and were vulnerable to light.

I keep looking for it but can't find it, and I think it's locked away in my store closet somewhere, so god know where it is in there.

Can anyone help me?

message 2: by Hailey (new)

Hailey (ineffablewitch) | 24 comments Is it perhaps The Midnighters trilogy? The first book is called 'the secret hour' https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

message 3: by Hunter (new)

Hunter | 3 comments That doesn't look like the cover of the book I read. It was kind of a short book, like a kids series

message 4: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4888 comments Anything about the cover?
How many kids were there? All boys, all girls, or a mix?
Country you were in when you read this book?

message 5: by Hunter (new)

Hunter | 3 comments I remember there being about 3 boys who were transported to this world, and they met another boy in it

I was in Canada

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37809 comments Mod
Hunter, are you still looking for this or did you find it?