LitRPG Forum discussion

The Star Dragon (Dragon Kings of the New World #1)
This topic is about The Star Dragon
LitRPG Giveaways/Contests > Enjoy dark humour and LitRPG? Want a free audiobook?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dante (new) - added it

Dante Doom (dantedoom) | 1 comments I'm giving away reviewer's copies of "The Star Dragon" an exciting new LitRPG!!

To enter just swear on your favourite person, body part or object that you'll provide a review on Audible.com! Let me know what it is in the comments below.

Listen to a sample at -> https://www.audible.com/…/The-Star-Dr...

Read about my LitRPG series, Dragon Kings of the New World at -> www.DanteDoom.com

Winners will be randomly chosen on Oct 18th!

message 2: by GaiusPrimus, Kindle Wizard (new) - rated it 2 stars

GaiusPrimus | 200 comments Mod
I purchased the book but haven't read it yet. In the name of Thor, god of thunder, I would enjoy leaving a review.

message 3: by R.J. (new)

R.J. Triveri | 35 comments Tried to load the sample, but the page crashed every time.

message 4: by Neil (new)

Neil Gordon (blank007) | 7 comments I swear on all the old God's and the New I will review the book after I read it.

message 5: by Hamda (new)

Hamda (kidlike) Love your username. will leave an honest review of it on Audible if you're still giving away copies.

I have commitment issues so no swearing for me. My god is a vengeful one!

message 6: by Freedom, Reading Is My Cardio (new)

Freedom | 196 comments Mod
Hai, this thread is cool. That is all.

message 7: by Charla (new)

Charla (belanna426) | 2 comments sounds like a good book and I love leaving reviews.

message 8: by Arron (new)

Arron Lucifer (ArronLucifer) | 1 comments I swear on the black husk that is my immortal soul. That I will write a review filled with every true and honest word I can find in my shriveled heart to give.

message 9: by GaiusPrimus, Kindle Wizard (new) - rated it 2 stars

GaiusPrimus | 200 comments Mod
Who won!?!