The Portal Has Opened discussion

Japan- Base > Non-Human Common Area

Comments Showing 1-50 of 92 (92 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 196 comments Mod
This is a common area, fully furnished with couches, tvs, game consoles, computers. And only Non-Humans living in Japan, are allowed in here

message 2: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 8 comments Virgil sat im the common room with his little sister, his arm around her protectively. Since appearing on his base, he had refused to let anyone close to himself or Aspen.

Aspen looked around at the various non humans, she was a bit curious, but not curious enough to leave the safety of her brother.

message 3: by Cait Sith (new)

Nikki walked inside, wearing her McDonald's uniform, and looking tired.

message 4: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 8 comments Aspen watched as Nikki walked in, the other girl looking slightly familiar. She waved slightly, unsure if Nikki would even notice.

message 5: by Cait Sith (new)

Nikki walked over and smiled at the two of them. She smelled of burgers and fries. "Hey guys. How's it going?"

message 6: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 8 comments Aspen looked at her brother expecting him to answer for both of them.

"We are fine" Virgil answered shortly.

Aspen rolled her eyes at her brothers response, she was doing better than fine, she was in a really good mood.

message 7: by Cait Sith (new)

Nikki smiled and pat Aspen's head. "Are you doing good today?"

message 8: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 8 comments Aspen nodded, smiling at Nikki. Today she was having a really good day, which was nice because she'd been having a bad days. A big sign that she was having a good day, was the fact she didn't melt down when Nikki touched her head.

message 9: by Cait Sith (new)

Nikki looked at her and giggled. "I'm exhausted."

message 10: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 8 comments Aspen nodded empathetically, pointing at her brother, he was exhausted to.

message 11: by Cait Sith (new)

She smiled and sat down, on a nearby couch, curled up on it, and fell asleep.

message 12: by Phoenix~They/Them (last edited Oct 14, 2017 12:38PM) (new)

Phoenix~They/Them ((May I join in with one of my characters?))

message 13: by Cait Sith (new)

((of course))

Phoenix~They/Them Mercury walked in with a yawn, since he had been sleeping just now. He stretched and put headphones into his ears to listen to some recorded music he did.

((Im sure by now Mercury is famous XD IDK you can decide if your characters know him and if they're fans of his music. All up to you guys))

message 15: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 8 comments Virgil pulled his sister closer beside him, seeing another person enter. He was very wary of people, although adult males were the ones who set off the most warning bells in his head.

Aspen rolled her eyes, but allowed her brother to pull her closer. She understood why he was worried, and she felt the same worry, just didn't voice it.

message 16: by Cait Sith (new)

Nikki napped happily, on the couch, her McDonald's hat falling onto the floor.

Phoenix~They/Them Mercury sat down on a nearby seat as he listened to the music that was playing in his ears, making notes of any mistakes that he'd need to correct at the next concert he'd perform at.

message 18: by Cait Sith (new)

Nikki's tail wrapped around Mercury's headphones and started pulling them off.

Phoenix~They/Them Mercury looked startled when he felt his headphones being pulled off, then he looked at Nikki and gently shook her "Hey kid, your tail's kinda pulling off my headphones." He said.

Pluto walked around with a blood bag in his hand and phone in the other as he played a game while drinking from the blood bag.

message 20: by Cait Sith (new)

Nikki woke up, and her tail dropped the headphones. "Huh? Morning everyone."

Phoenix~They/Them Mercury caught the headphones and put them back on and looked at Nikki.

message 22: by Cait Sith (new)

Nikki smiled and yawned really big. "Does anyone know what time it is?"

Phoenix~They/Them Mercury looked at his phone and told Nikki the time.

((What time should it be))

message 24: by Cait Sith (new)

((2pm))

Nikki smiled and giggled. "Thank you Merky!"

Phoenix~They/Them Mercury raised an eyebrow then continued listening to the music silently.

Pluto walked over to Mercury and Nikki, then looked at Nikki "Hi." He said.

message 26: by Cait Sith (new)

Nikki giggled and purred. "Hello Pluto."

Phoenix~They/Them Pluto smiled and sat down still sipping the blood bag. Mercury said, "Where's Ura? I haven't seen her in a while." Pluto sighed and said, "She's being locked in her room for having attacked someone yesterday, she's not allowed out for a while."

message 28: by Cait Sith (new)

Nikki's tail wrapped around Pluto. She smiled and tickled him with it.

Phoenix~They/Them Pluto giggled and squirmed a bit as he was tickled.

message 30: by Cait Sith (new)

"Work was so tiring! We were packed today." She complained.

Phoenix~They/Them "It sounds like it'd be boring." he said.

message 32: by Cait Sith (new)

Nikki giggled and walked over to a set of lockers in the corner.

Phoenix~They/Them Pluto yawned and stretched as he finished off the blood bag.

message 34: by Cait Sith (new)

A few muffled snickers could be heard from behind the lockers.

Nikki, who had already taken off her shirt, screamed, when she heard the sound.

Phoenix~They/Them Pluto rushed over to the locker hearing Nikki screamed and said, "Nikki, whats wrong?"

message 36: by Cait Sith (new)

"Th-there's someone behind the lockers!" She said, hiding her chest, with her shirt.

Phoenix~They/Them Pluto walked to behind the lockers, exposing his fangs as a warning to whoever was behind their.

message 38: by Cait Sith (new)

The lockers started to shake a bit, as the person tried to get away from Pluto.

Phoenix~They/Them Pluto said with a hiss, "Go away, I won't hesitate to bite you."

message 40: by Cait Sith (new)

A soldier stepped out from behind the lockers, holding a phone.

Nikki hid behind Pluto, shaking.

Phoenix~They/Them Pluto glared at the soldier and said, "What is a soldier like you doing behind the lockers."

message 42: by Cait Sith (new)

He laughed. "What is a kid like you going to do to me? And don't think about harming me. Because I can easily play the victim and get all of you thrown out."

Phoenix~They/Them Pluto clenched his fists and said, "Then you're just a coward, too scared to fight so he has to play victim. Guys like you disgust me."

message 44: by Cait Sith (new)

Nikki looked down at Pluto and smiled, before a picture was taken.

The soldier snapped a few photos of Nikki, without her top on, with his cell phone.

Phoenix~They/Them Pluto growled at the soldier and jumped at him, trying to take the phone away "I believe those photos don't belong to you, delete them or lose your arm." He hissed at the soldier.

message 46: by Cait Sith (new)

He simply side stepped and walked to the door. "I will make sure I delete these photos, after sharing them on twitter and facebook.

Phoenix~They/Them "You sick freak, wait till my sister finds out what you've been doing, then you'll be sorry." He said with a hiss of anger.

message 48: by Cait Sith (new)

He smiled and turned around, swiping his badge at the door, but it didn't open. "Oh no! I forgot I can't work this door without a non-human badge."

Phoenix~They/Them A smile came across Pluto's face "Oh too bad. Hand over the phone and maybe we'll help." He said.

message 50: by Cait Sith (new)

He shook his head. "Never!"

« previous 1