Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Mr. Russo, Bundle Book One and Two: Mr. Russo Loves Chocolate Cake / Lessons on Being a Mistress: (BWWM Russian Mobster)
Promotions > Mr. Russo (BWWM Russian Mobster /Virgin/Neighbors Erotica)

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca (last edited Oct 14, 2017 06:44AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rebecca Harcourt | 12 comments Mr. Russo, Book One: Mr. Russo Loves Chocolate Cake:Rebecca Harcourt

Hi guys 
I have a new release for my Kindle ebook series "Mr. Russo", a BWWM Interracial Russian Mobster / Virgin /Older Alpha Male/Strong Female Lead/Coming of Age story. Please check it out and offer your feedback!
Thank you :)

SERIES DESCRIPTION:
Rebecca/Tiffany, an 18 year old black girl in her pre-college summer wants to maintain a relationship with Mr. Russo, her 41 year old married Russian neighbor, who is also mob-affiliated, but must keep it a secret.
Introduction to Book One - Mr. Russo loves Chocolate Cake

Rebecca finally finds the nerve to approach Mr. Russo and offer him a taste of her chocolate cake...but will they be interrupted before he can eat it, leaving her frustrated and still a virgin?
Flirtation has exploded into lust, and now Mr. Russo must decide if he will resist, or give in to the temptation that is...Rebecca…
Their families...his wife...the neighbors...Rebecca and Mr. Russo must keep this a secret from everyone...Will they be deterred by the people that surround them? Or decide to give in to their desires...and taste the forbidden…
Introduction to Book Two - Lessons in Being a Mistress
Rebecca didn’t expect it to happen again, but the unexpected passion between her and Mr. Russo is undeniable and addictive, and she says yes without hesitation to becoming his mistress, despite the many obstacles in their way.
Mr. Russo is unable to resist Rebecca’s charms, so he will do what he must to have her, adding their relationship to the list of dangerous secrets he’s already keeping. He is determined to have his cake...and eat it too.
Rules are made to keep everyone in their place, but they must push some to the side in order to create a path that allows them to be with each other. He’s had years of practice, but is she mature enough to keep the secrets that can lead to their exposure? This summer will test them, and determine whether this relationship will last...or fail spectacularly!

amazon.com/author/rebeccaharcourt

Check this out: Mr. Russo, Bundle Book One and Two: Mr. Russo Loves Chocolate Cake ...https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0769JQ333/...

message 2: by Bonita (new) - added it

Bonita (norfolkgirl) Just ordered from Amazon!

message 3: by sjoyce (new)

sjoyce | 2 comments Bonita wrote: "Just ordered from Amazon!"

I ordered a sample from Amaxon and couldn't read because the formatting had the words in the center of page. Was afraid to order after that. I know I could send it back but don't want to go through that when I don't know if I want to read it or not. Let know if your book is firmatted properly.

message 4: by Rebecca (last edited Oct 13, 2017 04:43PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rebecca Harcourt | 12 comments Sarita/sjoyce wrote: "Bonita wrote: "Just ordered from Amazon!"

I ordered a sample from Amaxon and couldn't read because the formatting had the words in the center of page. Was afraid to order after that. I know I coul..."

Hi Sarita. I will definitely check it out. Thanks for letting me know. If you are interested in reading a free copy, send me your email. I would love your feedback. :)

message 5: by Bonita (new) - added it

Bonita (norfolkgirl) Are you referring to the margins? If so, yes it appears the margins are a bit wider than usual but not enormously so.

Rebecca Harcourt | 12 comments Bonita wrote: "Just ordered from Amazon!"

Thank you Bonita! :)

I'm curious, did you have any fornatting issues with the ebook?

Would love your feedback.

Rebecca Harcourt | 12 comments Hi Sarita,

The formatting seems fine...I'll send you a copy of Book Two to check out when you send me your email address.

Rebecca Harcourt | 12 comments Rebecca wrote: "Hi Sarita,

The formatting seems fine...I'll send you a copy of Book Two to check out when you send me your email address."

Funny thing, I downloaded a sample of book two and it was centered, but the actual book download is fine. It seems to be just the sample.

DeeTimes' Reading Nook (cricket011) | 3226 comments Sarita,

Thanks for the heads up... mine was the same way!

Well there goes that BWWM book and I love reading about HOT alpha Russians heroes.

message 10: by Rebecca (last edited Oct 16, 2017 07:11PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rebecca Harcourt | 12 comments Hi all,

Please follow me on Wattpad if you are interested in reading excerpts from Mr. Russo.

RebeccaHarcourtBooks
www.wattpad.com/user/rebeccaharcourtb...

message 11: by Anika (new)

Anika | 42 comments So is the hero actually Russian or does he just work for the Russian mob?

Rebecca Harcourt | 12 comments Anika wrote: "So is the hero actually Russian or does he just work for the Russian mob?"

Anika, He is Russian.
(I don't know why, but I find something hot about Russian men. I had some close encounters in high school and in college that may have influenced this feeling :) )