Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Cover Help > Add cover

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ann (new)

Ann (ann_sherwin) | 122 comments I would like to provide a cover image for this book: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...
I can also provide a brief description from the jacket flap if you like. How do I go about this?

message 2: by Ann (new)

Ann (ann_sherwin) | 122 comments Thanks, Tim.
The book contains photographs throughout, as well as many charming pen-and-ink drawings by Cara Hochhalter.
Following is the jacket flap text:

Here is the stuff of history, as found in the lives of the Schmitt Family of Petoskey, Michigan, and as seen through the eyes and in the memory of Beatrice Schmitt Henshaw.

With a vivid memory and an easy style, Mrs. Henshaw has provided a glimpse of her own childhood as a reminder to us of the universals of life: love, family, home, self-esteem, dedication and dreams.

Backward, Turn Backward is also a record of history, not from the perspective of the grand sweep of nations and potentates, but rather from the viewpoint of the individual, the family, the community. You will laugh and cry with her, because you will find in Beatrice Henshas's childhood those universal themes that are part of the fabric of all of our lives.

message 3: by Ann (new)

Ann (ann_sherwin) | 122 comments Thanks, Tim. I read this book back when it was newly published, but it needs a rating and review, so I'll read it again. The artist is of my generation but was a friend of my mother. :-)

message 4: by Matt (new)

Matt Byron (mattabyron) | 1 comments I just added my new book and entered my ISBN number which I currently have listed on Amazon and while I was able to add my book the book cover is not showing. How can I get the cover to show? https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Thank you for any help you can provide.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.