What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Where the Heart Is
This topic is about Where the Heart Is
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Contemporary Romance, H nephew had a pet Snake, nephew's mom scared of snake, h isn't. H surprised she is not scared. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (last edited Oct 11, 2017 04:33PM) (new)

Michelle | 7 comments The h is helping nephew take care of snake. H travels a bit. The h is very attached to her house to point climax of story is there are some wildfires in area and she wouldn't leave her house. Think they end up in her pool to escape the fire? It was paperback. Maybe 10-15 years ago. Thanks for your help!

message 2: by Kris (last edited Oct 13, 2017 07:07AM) (new)

Kris | 34340 comments Mod
Where the Heart Is by Elizabeth Lowell seems to match your description.

One Goodreads reviewer says, "Shelley, a "home maker" takes in a boy's snake so his mother won't kill it. In doing so, she starts to open herself up to the boy's uncle Cain as well. Before you know it, they're in love, but she's determined not to give in because he's a "traveling man." A snake, a Main coon cat, and one nephew later, they're practically living together."

Google search -- site:www.goodreads.com "contemporary romance" nephew snake

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 7 comments YES!!! As soon as I saw the cover I knew that was it. Thank you!

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 7 comments how do I move this to solved? Do you know?

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34340 comments Mod
Great! Glad you found your book, Michelle.

I marked your request as Solved by clicking the "edit" link beside the topic header. This only works on the desktop (not mobile) website.

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 7 comments thank you!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Where the Heart Is (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Elizabeth Lowell (other topics)