Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Va, chasse la grisaille
This topic is about Va, chasse la grisaille
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Issues > Need to edit the author name

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Éliane Lanovaz (goodreadscomuneautreetagere) | 3 comments I wrote this book, and someone manually entered it in the database... The problem is my first name is Éliane (and not Elina), as stated basically everywhere else, including the cover. Could you change it, please?

message 2: by Empress (last edited Oct 11, 2017 03:53PM) (new)

Empress (the_empress) Fixed.

You can claim the author profile from this link: https://www.goodreads.com/author/conf...

Can you advise what is the format of the book with ISBN 9782956039303 ?
Are you also able to advise the date of publishing? All we have is Oct 2017

I can also see the book is offered as Ebook and kindle here Can you provide the ISBN and ASIN numbers for those as well? I'm just not finding the book on Amazon.fr yet

Éliane Lanovaz (goodreadscomuneautreetagere) | 3 comments Thank you a lot, I've just sent you everything. You've been very helpful. I'll be at your disposal for any more information you may need.

message 4: by Empress (last edited Oct 12, 2017 05:39AM) (new)

Empress (the_empress) Éliane wrote: "Thank you a lot, I've just sent you everything. You've been very helpful. I'll be at your disposal for any more information you may need."

I haven't received a PM from you. If you have send your responsehere, that is just a link to claim this profile.

All other information I need written here. I am a librarian and do not work for Goodreasd, (but I get the confusion :) which means I will not see what you have send to Goodreads staff on the above link.

Éliane Lanovaz (goodreadscomuneautreetagere) | 3 comments oh alright no problem
so
the format of the book with ISBN 9782956039303 is paperback, it was published on October 5th 2017
The ISBN of the ebook is 978-2-9560393-2-7
The kindle format is available on amazon at this adress: https://www.amazon.fr/Va-chasse-grisa...
The ASIN of the kindle is: B076663LR1

Thank you for your time, sorry about the confusion

message 6: by Empress (new)

Empress (the_empress) It's okay. :)

Thank you for all the information. Added the info and additional editions:
https://www.goodreads.com/work/editio...

See how to set up a default edition here.

message 7: by Susan (new)

Susan Rodgers (susanrodgers) | 17 comments Hi,

Can you check my books and revise the author name attached to them? At least one (and maybe more) are attached to the wrong Susan Rodgers.

I can't even find myself or my book Castles In The Sand in the database links to attach to this email so I am adding the first book in my series. I think the main one that's troublesome is Castles In The Sand but there are likely more.

A Song for Josh

Thank you

Susan Rodgers

message 8: by Cal (last edited Oct 12, 2017 10:16AM) (new)

Cal (calastir) | 33 comments For #7

I found 3 of your books attached to the wrong Susan Rodgers and corrected them.

message 9: by Susan (new)

Susan Rodgers (susanrodgers) | 17 comments Thank you so much!!!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.