Between the Pages (CLOSED) discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Month of ¤NOVEMBER¤ > Book Suggestions ~ NOVEMBER

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maggie (last edited Oct 11, 2017 03:24PM) (new)

Maggie Haallo guys <3
Today is a new day, brighter as for this group.
The book suggestions for the month of November are now up and running as you can see. Suggest anything you'd like to read, if you are not sure, suggest it and I will see it with you and maybe even with the opinions of the others. :)

I'm hyped up for this new beginning, so go ahead, fill me up with all your good ideas!! One week before the month of November, I'll take 7 nominations and make a poll for you to vote on.

Don't be shy ! <3 thank you all

Goal; hitting at least 15 suggestions! :)

message 2: by Maggie (last edited Oct 14, 2017 08:05AM) (new)

Maggie c'mon guys, we need suggestions <3

I'll be first; I suggest we read the Unwanteds The Unwanteds (Unwanteds, #1) by Lisa McMann next month :)
I've wanted to read it for almost 2 years and I've never got the chance to. It's also a really popular book and it has been on almost every one of our polls OR book suggestions so <3

what are your suggestions for November?

message 3: by Terra (new)

Terra (bookbandit86) | 3 comments something that encourages thankfulness, being grateful, etc. I'm not sure yet anything like that but I will look through some books to suggest anyways even if it's not to do with that. happy reading ♡

message 4: by Maggie (new)

Maggie Terra wrote: "something that encourages thankfulness, being grateful, etc. I'm not sure yet anything like that but I will look through some books to suggest anyways even if it's not to do with that. happy reading ♡"

wonderful n-n I'll try to look for that too

message 6: by Maggie (new)

Maggie awesome suggestions thank youuu <3

message 7: by Angelica (last edited Oct 14, 2017 09:11AM) (new)

Angelica Cindy (unicornprincess_54) | 5 comments I was thinking maybe :

Warcross (Warcross, #1) by Marie Lu
Hunted by Meagan Spooner
A Darker Shade of Magic (Shades of Magic, #1) by V.E. Schwab
Replica (Replica, #1) by Lauren Oliver (even though I've already read it, this book was so good)
Ringer (Replica, #2) by Lauren Oliver (Second book to Replica, and I still have to read it)

These are some suggestions I thought of even though I've read two of these already (but they were very good) the others I still need to read

message 8: by Susan (new)

Susan (iamsusaniguess) | 13 comments I’m going to try to be more active in this group again, and I’ve no book suggestions that are tied in theme to Thanksgiving, but I’d suggest

*Nyxia*
*Strange Fire* by Tommy Wallach
*The Foxhole Court*
*The Winner’s Curse*
*The Girl of Fire And Thorns*
*Nocte*
Or *The Bird and the Sword*

message 10: by BookAngels (new)

BookAngels (book_angels) The wish Granter

message 11: by Maggie (new)

Maggie Update: The Suggestions will be closed on the 25th of October for the poll :) Thank you

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.