Between the Pages (CLOSED) discussion

GENERAL > ¤ Important Informations ¤

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maggie (new)

Maggie This is mostly for the mods to announce new and important information, frequently, to all the members (as well as broadcast messages).

Anyone is welcomed to add their own important information if they want, as long as they are Important and Informing for the others.

Be sure to always keep an eye on this discussion!

message 2: by Maggie (last edited Oct 11, 2017 03:00PM) (new)

Maggie First information of the topic; I am back!

Yes, I am finally back! After all the busy time with my part-time job, keeping my grades up for my last year, having a HUGE 2 months-long reading slump, I am back on tracks ;)

As you can probably see, the group has had a lot of changes today. So much I decided to call it a "resetting". Haha. I've deleted more than 3/4 of the topics and discussions (for the best) and am currently developing new ideas and plans. New discussion are getting created while all the preceding "Book Suggestions" (except a missing one) have been put under the category of "Archives".

The Book Suggestions along with the Manga Suggestions for the month of November (since we'll be getting back on the rails on November the 1st) will be up soon enough. I'm planning on having them up by Sunday.

We have also 2 social medias from now on; Twitter (mostly for reading sprints) and Instagram. The topic for Instagram is up and running now under the category of "Social Medias" while the Twitter topic will be up eventually.

I'm very sorry that we both have been inactive for more than 2 months, but we're now ready, up and running. If you have any questions, ideas, worries, you are very welcome to message me of comment on the Suggestions topic classed under GENERAL.

Thanks to you all, I hope that you'll be back and active on this group the same as before we left <3 We are both very hyped.

message 3: by Maggie (last edited Oct 15, 2017 11:15AM) (new)

Maggie ~~~¤~~~
We are planning on having our Read-A-Thon on a weekly time-lapse from the 19th to the 26th, nothing is sure, but this is the planning.

In the meantime, I invite you to go and vote on the relevant poll, to decide if yes or no, the R-A-T should be happening right here;
https://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/1...

Have a great day! <3
~~~¤~~~

message 4: by Maggie (last edited Oct 30, 2017 03:02PM) (new)

Maggie ~~~¤~~~
BOTM's
The polls for November's picks have ended, to our surprise, we now have 2 books of the month and 1 manga.

MANGA of November: Wolf Children Ame & Yuki by Mamoru Hosoda

BOOKS of November:

1st. The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns, #1) by Rae Carson
2nd. Hunted by Meagan Spooner

So you have the choice of reading either one of them, one of them + the manga or ALL of them :) (or none if you simply can't.)

The discussion posts will be up on the 1st of November.

R-A-T
We will have a one week long Read-A-Thon this month :D It will start on the 19th of November and will go through to the 26th of November. Which is the second before last week of this month.
You will be able to start gathering your TBR-list and the topic will be up at the same time as the BOTM's topics.
And again, you don't have to participate! If you don't have the time, it's okay. Although you can still join in even if you only read one book.
The concept of these RAT are simply, reading as much as you can AT THE MOMENT. It's fun to share for a week, what we are reading, what we are planning to read, sharing a common goal.

There might be some more polls and maybe some challenges this month, depending on how everybody is doing and if we have time.

BUDDY READS
Surprise!! Soon enough I'll be adding Buddy Read discussions. You will be able to announce which book you'd like to buddy read and when. If a buddy read is to happen, I'll create posts in that category for your specific book.
More information to come!
~~~¤~~~