What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Beautiful Oblivion (Beautiful Oblivion, #1)
This topic is about Beautiful Oblivion
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. NA girl is rich and lives with her dad/stepmom/stepsister in a nice house on one side of the lake while the guy is from a blue collar family that lives across the lake in a smaller house. They make out in the lake. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Courtney (readonreader) | 6 comments I am having a hard time finding a book I read a couple years ago. I remember the girl is rich and lives with her dad/stepmom/stepsister in a nice house on one side of the lake while the guy is from a blue collar family that lives across the lake in a smaller house. They make out in the lake, start dating, go camping together or he has a old boathouse. The stepmom doesn’t like the girl, the stepsister is indifferent, and the dad I think remarried because he was lonely. Also there is an ex or a guy the dad thinks she should be with that hates the main guy and he tries to break them up and tries to attack her in her room. Also the girl use to be best friends with the guy she loves sister but something happened years ago that they had a fallen out. It wasn’t a super sexy book only a few sex scenes and it was a stand-alone. Thanks for any help.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35167 comments Mod
Courtney, what's the time period and location (country/region) of the story?

What happened to her mother? How did her father become rich?

Courtney (readonreader) | 6 comments It’s a modern day romance set in the US. The family was always wealthy but the sad remarried our pf loneliness and I want to say the stepmother wasn’t exactly cruel just hateful and replacing the mothers stuff in the house. The Mother I think passed because of cancer.

Courtney (readonreader) | 6 comments Omg I do believe that is it. Thank you so so much. I’ve been searching for it forever. 🙂