What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Little Pumpkin's Big Surprise!
This topic is about Little Pumpkin's Big Surprise!
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Kids halloween board book with light up pumpkin. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Holly (new)

Holly | 3 comments This is a child's board book, larger size, about a small green pumpkin that is hoping he will turn orange by Halloween night so that he will be picked and be a Halloween pumpkin. He has various creatures coming to him on the nights before Halloween telling him that he won't turn orange in time and hence will not be a halloween pumpkin. In the end, an owl comes to save him, tells him he is the perfect halloween pumpkin, brings him to his owl house in a tree and the two of them sit by a fire (in the tree haha), drinking hot cocoa on halloween night. There is also a little battery operated light which lights up the pumpkin in the end. I believe I bought this book about 8? years ago? Desperate to find it for my kids again.

message 2: by Adele (new) - added it

message 3: by Holly (new)

Holly | 3 comments YOU FOUND IT!!! Wow, how did you do that so fast?! I have been looking for so long! And it was the moon that lit up, not the pumpkin! Oh my goodness, I'm so grateful!!! Thank you Adele!!!!

message 4: by Adele (new) - added it

Adele | 1200 comments You're very welcome. I found it by searching on worldcat.org for pumpkin, green, and halloween. :-)

message 5: by Holly (new)

Holly | 3 comments Oh thank you! I will bookmark that site. My kids are over the moon. You are wonderful.