Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Best Advice in Six Words: Writers Famous and Obscure on Love, Sex, Money, Friendship, Family, Work, and Much More
This topic is about The Best Advice in Six Words
Adding New Books > Anthology Contributor: Please add another anthology

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christina (new)

Christina Delia | 11 comments Hello, thank you for adding my name to the anthology I contributed to yesterday. There are other anthologies I've contributed to. Here is a link to one:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

Please add my name as a contributor.

Additionally, I am wondering how to be listed as a contributor if the anthology is not on Goodreads and I am not the editor? Or, if the editors are listed as the author, but there are no listed contributors? Any feedback about this will be greatly appreciated, as I want to list all of my publications. Thank you for your time!

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 11, 2017 06:17PM) (new)

I added your name to the book you linked.

We can add books that aren't in the database. If I found an old book at a bookstore that wasn't on here I could definitely add it so it holds true for you also. If you are in it I'm sure we'd take your word but is it a real book? isbn, published, table of contents with the stories and authors listed inside...

message 3: by Christina (new)

Christina Delia | 11 comments Hi Corrine,

Yes, all real books with ISBN #s. Trying to say I'm more of a Luddite & learning to navigate this site.

Thank you for adding me as a contributor. I have a few more existing GoodRead anthology requests to be added to. I will start a new thread. Thank you again.