The Post Card Exchange discussion

Cat loving Irish girl looking for postcard pals

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristina (new)

Kristina | 91 comments This sound great! I would be interested as well. :)

message 2: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (page1of) Would love to exchange postcards with you! :)

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 27 comments Hi Wendy, It would be a delight to have you as a pen pal,!

message 4: by Khairiah03 (new)

Khairiah03 | 22 comments Hi Wendy, I would love too to be your postcard pal. :)

message 5: by Marcie (new)

Marcie | 226 comments Hello Wendy! Yes, I, too, would like to exchange postcards with you.

message 6: by Latasha (new)

Latasha (latasha513) | 225 comments hi Wendy, I'm from north east Tennessee. I would love to be your postcard pal and exchange them on a regular basis. send me a pm if your still looking.

The Book Granny (thebookgranny) | 30 comments Hi Wendy! I just pm'ed you in case you are still looking! I am 5 years older and shy rather than chatty, but otherwise much the same. :)

message 8: by Connie T. (new)

Connie T. | 61 comments Are you still looking for postcard pals? If so, I would be interested.

message 9: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Braithwaite (shazbook) | 41 comments I'd love a postcard pal in Ireland.

message 10: by Myra (new)

Myra Blake (tentmari) | 42 comments I'm a book reading cat lover from east Texas and would like to be your postcard pal, if you are interested. Please pm me to let me know whatever you decide.

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 32 comments Hi Wendy, i'm new to Goodreads. If you're still looking for a postcard pal, I would be interested.

message 12: by Ying-Yao (new)

Ying-Yao Chen | 76 comments Hi Wendy, I am new to here. If you are interested in a postcard pal who has three cats. PM me^o^

message 13: by Renae (new)

Renae  | 6 comments I would like to exchange postcards with you! I just became a member. If you would like to send me a PM we can exchange postcards