Just One More Page! discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
What I'm Reading... > This October

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by sally (new)

sally (carswellthornegf) For the last stretch of October, I've got

THE LANGUAGE OF THORNS
I'LL GIVE YOU THE SUN
WAYFARER
AND I DARKEN

And maybe
THE CIRCLE

What about you guys?

message 2: by Bailey (new)

Bailey Eilers I'm finishing the Raven Cycle series.

message 3: by sally (new)

sally (carswellthornegf) Check out the Epic Reads book haul this October...

http://www.epicreads.com/blog/october...

So fun!

message 4: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra | 10 comments Great choices!
I'm in the mood for miracles and I'm currently reading The Night Circus 🎪🖤

message 5: by Celia (new)

Celia  (celiaisreading) | 60 comments Mod
In October I´ve read Fairest, Winter and Stars Above.
Now I´m reading a book for school and I wanted to reread Harry Potter and read Turtles All The Way Down if it finally arrives, but if not I´d read Violet & Finch

message 6: by sally (new)

sally (carswellthornegf) If you guys are looking for some spooky/horror reads for this October, I just recently finished Through the Woods. It was really really good! It's a graphic novel, and it's pretty creepy, but not to a bad point (I don't think).

I also just read another gn titled Anya's Ghost, which isn't a horror story, necessarily, but is kinda awesome with the artwork and the mystery of the ghost's past and everything. I have reviews of both, but they are far from professional and probably will tell you zap about the story, haha.

message 7: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (shelbykay0616) | 3 comments I'm currently in a bit of a dry spell. :( I'm waiting for a bunch of new books to come in for me. (I work at a library, so that's where I get mine from!) I just finished the first book in the Gender Game series. It was awesome! But right now I'm in the middle of "This Raging Light" by Estelle Laure and an older book called "The Fallout (The Compound)" by S.A. Bodeen.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.