Perustopia Book Club discussion

Leigh Bardugo
This topic is about Leigh Bardugo
Best book by Leigh Bardugo

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Inej (new)

Inej (readingbreak) | 28 comments I really wanted to read some Leigh Bardugo books. Any sugestions ?

message 2: by Hita (new)

Hita | 169 comments I have read both the Six of Crows duology and the first two books of the Grisha trilogy. Personally, I found Six of Crows to be better than the Grisha trilogy. The world building in the Grisha becomes a bit confusing at times and I didn’t really enjoy much reading from the main leads POV. Six of Crows had multiple POVs and we got a lot of insight into all the characters and their story, which I really enjoyed. But if you are planning on reading both the series, the Grisha trilogy comes first on the timeline so maybe you want to start with that. However I read the Six of Crows before reading the Grisha and still enjoyed reading both the series.

Nilun (BooktasticNerd)  (booktasticnerd) | 191 comments I prefer her Six of Crows duology to the Grisha trilogy.

message 4: by Kristy (new)

Kristy (kristyi) | 43 comments I read Six of Crows last year, and I'm just now going through the Grisha Trilogy. I am really enjoying the Grisha Trilogy, however, in my opinion, the Six of Crows Duology is way better. Crooked Kingdom is one of the best books I have ever read!

message 5: by Inej (new)

Inej (readingbreak) | 28 comments thx to you all im gonna read the six of crows then!
i heard its a really good serie and everyone loves it