Warriors - Roleplay Universe (RP) discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Rp Archive > Oscarclaw and Pebblestar

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 1149 comments Mod
((First SkyClan RP! I'll start. We haven't RPed bringing SkyClan to the territories yet. Should this be before or after they've been welcomed to the clans?))

A big yellow sun shone down onto the earth, barely warming it for a second as chilly fall winds blew through the trees. Leaves rustled, disturbing the peace while little critters scurried throughout the undergrowth.
Some bushes rustled madly and a black and white tom, Oscarclaw, loudly emerged, scaring the smaller animals into their burrows. The tom shrugged; he was already carrying two mice in his jaws. He didn't need anymore, and the animals would come back out when the next hunting patrol would come by.
Oscarclaw padded towards the SkyClan camp contentedly, the tails of his mice dangling beneath his chin.

message 2: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

Oscarclaw nodded respectfully.
"Of course." He meowed. "We need all the strength we can get before Leafbare. We may as well fatten up before the cold, it'll help with the hunger."
He nodded again and padded past Pebblestar, setting the mice in a pile that was abundantly full of prey.
Oscarclaw's tail swished with worry. The prey would very soon be settling down for Leafbare, who knows when their last good meal will be?
Oscarclaw turned and padded back to Pebblestar.
"How are you on this chilly morning?" He asked. His eyes were half closed as he listened to the birds chirping in the trees.

message 3: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

Oscarclaw nodded.
"Agreed." He meowed. "The prey pile is full now, but in the next quarter moon it could be empty."
He suddenly realized that those were not the best choice of words. He likely just stressed his leader out even more.
"Don't be worried." His tone softened. "I will do whatever it takes to get our clan through the hard times up ahead."
The tom rested his tail on Pebblestar's shoulders reassuringly. He gazed at her with a smile.

message 4: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

((Haha, it's okay.))

Oscarclaw smiled once more, not noticing Pebblestar's flinch. He licked her shoulder with more reassurance before backing away. He decided to change the subject to something less stressful.
"How do you think the other clans like us?" He asked. "They must be okay with us because they let us stay."
His tail lashed thoughtfully as he waited for a response.

message 5: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

Oscarclaw nodded slowly, letting Pebblestar's words sink in.
"I'd like to come if you do request a meeting." He meowed. "Yes, let's take a stroll."
He rose to his paws and padded towards the camp entrance, looking past his shoulder to see if Pebblestar was following.

message 6: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

Oscarclaw shook his head.
"I've never had a taste for squirrels." He meowed, bounding after Pebblestar. "Although, if they're as good as you say, I'll have to try one when Greenleaf rolls around again!"
The black and white tom came up behind Pebblestar and playfully nipped the tip of her tail.

message 7: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

Oscarclaw stood beside Pebblestar. He stared at the tiny cats milling about in the distance.
"I've been here many times." He meowed in wonder. "I never noticed the view..."
He followed Pebblestar's gaze to the blemished tree. He studied the claw marks.
"Is this your tree?" He asked.

message 8: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

"You are past it." Oscarclaw smiled. "I remember wondering why you disappeared, when we first moved SkyClan here. You'd be gone for hours at a time and Flamestrike had to take over until you got back."
The large tom looked up into the tree. Several more claw marks raked most of the branches. He was suddenly worried and his gaze flicked back to Pebblestar.
How many times has she been worried or stressed, but never said anything?

message 9: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

Oscarclaw's ear flicked with mischief.
"Climbing isn't my best skill, but I can certainly try." He growled playfully and pounced, landing on one of the scarred branches. He nearly slipped, but managed to catch himself. He continued on and reached Pebblestar in triple the time it took her to get there.
Oscarclaw chuckled sheepishly and gazed down at the ground below. His heart skipped a beat at he realized how far up they were. Or... did it just seem farther looking down? All he knew was he didn't want to test the 'cats always land on their paws' theory.

message 10: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

Oscarclaw yowled in pretend frustration as he scrambled up to the next branch.
"Mind you, I'm a bit heavier than yourself." He laughed. He was still trying to get rid of his 'kittypet roundness' so he could be fit like a proper warrior. At least he was almost at that point. Now he didn't look like a plump kittypet, he only looked like an overfed warrior.
Oscarclaw tried his hardest to keep up, but no matter how fast he leaped, Pebblestar was always one or two branches above him.
Suddenly, as Oscarclaw reached for the next branch, the one he was on cracked beneath him and gave away.
The black and white tom yowled in surprise as fell.

message 11: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

((Cool.))

Oscarclaw's breath was knocked out of him as he landed on a cluster of branches several tail lengths down.
"Mouse dung!" He muttered breathlessly. His head felt foggy and he felt a sharp pain in his side and cheek. A branch had jabbed into his side after taking a toll on his face. The tom felt heat pulsating from his face and numbly felt warm blood trickling into his mouth.
"Mouse dung!" He regained his breath and flopped over on the cluster of branches. The one stuck in his side had dug painfully into his body. He growled in annoyance and brushed it away.
"I'm alright!" Oscarclaw called out to Pebblestar.

message 12: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

Oscarclaw flopped onto the grass when they finally reached the ground.
"No worries." he meowed awkwardly. "I just slipped on a branch. It doesn't really hurt."
That was a lie. But Oscarclaw could see the distressed look on his leader's face.
"I suppose you won the tree climbing race, hmm?" He chuckled. "At least I know I can climb a tree in an emergency, even though it's never been my strong suit."
He grimaced at the taste of his own blood and shifted his body painfully. "What do you say we get back home? I think Paledream should check them out. I think I can walk."
He rose shakily to his paws and looked cheerfully behind him at Pebblestar.

message 13: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

((I was planning on doing a time skip to after the check up so Paledream wouldn't have to be directly involved, is that okay?))

Oscarclaw's injuries bothered him on the way back, but the one on his face annoyed him most. The blood from the side of his face soaked his fur and was getting into his eye, just as he and Pebblestar were arriving back at camp. He didn't tell the she-cat leader about the blood trickling into his eye, he could sense she was already anxious about what had happened and he didn't want to stress her any more.
"Shall we head to the medicine den?" He meowed casually as though nothing had happened.

message 14: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

Oscarclaw squeezed awkwardly into the medicine den, ready for his wounds to be treated by Paledream.

((Time skip...))

After being treated by the skilled medicine cat Paledream, Oscarclaw hobbled out of the medicine den with a slight limp. His side asked and his face burned, but he was otherwise alright.
He spotted Pebblestar talking with another warrior and limped up to her.
"Hello." He meowed cheerily. "How have you been since our adventure? That was lots of fun, by the way, we should do it again sometime."

message 15: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

Oscarclaw glanced at the she-cat leader.
"Aww, I thought we had fun!" He purred. "But anyway, what's there to feel bad about? In the one who slipped. Likely because I haven't had much practice with trees."
He chuckled that last bit and rested his tail on Pebblestar's shoulder reassuringly.
"Don't worry about what happened to me. Accidents happen, and you weren't trying to hurt me... were you?" Mischief glittered in Oscarclaw's green eyes.

message 16: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

"Then I'd best be a good little kitty." He chuckled. "I don't want to give you a reason to kill me."
He gazed at Pebblestar with happiness.
"Seriously, though," He meowed. "We should go and climb trees again sometime! I enjoyed it and it'll help me get into practice. Perhaps it's because I suddenly feel motivated to beat you in a race next time."
He nudged the leader playfully.

message 17: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

"Indeed." He purred. "I think I deserve a little pampering after falling from a tree."
He shot Pebblestar a teasing glance before stalking to the fresh kill pile.
"She-cats first..." He meowed. He moved out of the way and gestured to the pile with his paw.
He felt a mix of excitement and happiness, he was suddenly growing very fond of his leader.

message 18: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

Oscarclaw narrowed his eyes and smiled.
"Oh, please, I insist." He chuckled. "The wonderful, exquisite, and dazzling Pebblestar should choose first."
The black and white tom let a hint of sarcasm show in his voice, but he meant every word. His eyes softened as he continued to gesture with his paw.

message 19: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

Oscarclaw smiled and scanned the pile. He selected one of the mice he'd caught earlier. He gripped it in his jaws and backed up beside Pebblestar.
"Shall we go eat?" He purred. "At this rate we're going, our prey will shrivel up and rot before we take the first bite."
He limped to a corner of the camp, gesturing with his tail an invite for Pebblestar to join him. She didn't have to, but she could if she chose to.

message 20: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

((I don't have a preference, it's up to you!))

message 21: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

Oscarclaw nodded thoughtfully.
"I think we're fitting in alright," He meowed. "I agree, though, it's been hard to get used to all these rules. Sure, we followed the Warrior Code before, but all of these clan borders and Gatherings are a big thing to adjust to."
The tom neatly sliced his mouse open and took a bite.
"That said, though, they have to get used to us." He paused. "I think the other clans like us pretty well. We've respected their ways, and they're responding well enough."
Oscarclaw gazed at Pebblestar for her input.

message 22: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

Oscarclaw nodded.
"Prey was so scarce back in the city, we barely survived Leafbare." He meowed. "I know that as the frost arrives, the prey will burrow away until Newleaf, but it will still be plentiful compared to what we're used to."
Oscarclaw took one last bite of his mouse before pushing it aside. His tongue washed over his jaws as he licked the droplets of blood on his whiskers, relishing the last bit of his meal.
He glanced at Pebblestar, who seemed to be more relaxed now. An idea floated into his mind.
"So, do you want to come hunting with me tomorrow?" He asked. "I know you usually like to do the more important tasks, but I figure you need some relaxation. Being a leader can't be easy."

message 23: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

((I'm so sorry for making you wait so long for a response!))

Oscarclaw smiled and nodded.
"It's a date, then." He purred and rose to his paws. His green gaze rested on Pebblestar. "It was nice spending time with you, my beloved leader. I excitedly await our time together tomorrow."
He bowed his head, half respectfully and half playfully, as he treated her like royalty.

message 24: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

((Hey, either way is fine. We can stop until we're both more active again!))

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.